LF /kamalol/HB/GF/Epi/Fr pvp

Pls no l2 battle/emolix/l2 inc/liberatos/toxic/WE/mafia/bfdr network/gang/dubai/tillate/sexi/atlantis/17heroes/null [real null xD ]/blaze/pangea/elemental/l2Abnormal / l2 FX/ L2 arenapvp  All I remember now

L2Pride 1000 online, final, a great  server.

also u can try this L2Finest they bought the data pack from the old l2pride (when it was interlude) and they are identical. it also has 600+ online.

I'd recommend L2 Diehard. We are a fairly fresh 55x hellbound server (opened 8/30/2010)

www.l2diehard.com

/\130+ online [no dual boxes]  - We have roughly 80-100 online daily at the moment and are trying to increase.

/\ Full bufF - We have full buffs, AIOs available, and in-town buffers.

/\ Max encht  +15 or + 20  / rate 70%+ - Our max weapon enchant is +16(+15 regular, +16 with safe) with 66% chance, 100% chance on bless which are obtained with coins.

/\ Armor restriction [would be good] - Armor restrictions are applied per specific classes. Our files/gear/skills are based off an old server with 5+ years of tuning.

/\ Anti feed oly - Our oly requires 10 players to start, in addition will soon have a disconnect penalty.

/\ No farm till death - Everything donateable is fairly obtainable in game. It is relatively easy to atleast get up to Dynasty gear with no major farming required.

A few extra notes: We are not a star wars server, major boss jewels are not donateable, and there are alot of things to do both gear and pvp wise. More details here:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=178810.0

you reqeust for server since 3 months ago.

didn't found it yet?

jeez

yup

I Have Checked almost all servers. Seems I'm done with l2 [since c1] . I would like to see server like old EchoKinetics

all these servers here.... are not worth playing [bugs, kids,vrigins, lol donations, +88 enchant and many more xD ]

yup

I Have Checked almost all servers. Seems I'm done with l2 [since c1] . I would like to see server like old EchoKinetics

all these servers here.... are not worth playing [bugs, kids,vrigins, lol donations, +88 enchant and many more xD ]

watafac?raidfight pvp is one of those?no wai!ai play there and its very good-no much farm,+10 enchant,no donations,few bugs.

ai have to say kids play everywher but it is ur choice who to join and who to find for team.

but i see yu want nubish full buff server.that is why you dont join?

watafac?raidfight pvp is one of those?no wai!ai play there and its very good-no much farm,+10 enchant,no donations,few bugs.

ai have to say kids play everywher but it is ur choice who to join and who to find for team.

but i see yu want nubish full buff server.that is why you dont join?

and a litle + i would give in this if you want to check http://L2DaStyle.tk its not owned by what you mentioned.but from serius persons.

ps echokinetics omg :P