LF /kamalol/HB/GF/Epi/Fr pvp

and a litle + i would give in this if you want to check http://l2nuclear.tk its not owned by what you mentioned.but from serius persons.

ps echokinetics omg :P

So lets see:

LoL.Tk = Serious business

LoL.HTML site, used by 1000 servers and graphics made with MS Paint = Serious Business

Broken english all over the site (there is spelling correction too, omg) = Serious Business

subdomain on another lineage server (http://l2nuclear.l2smiles.com) = Serious Business

website takes ages to load = Serious Business

Copy-paste server config on your site from MY server website = Serious Business ... Example:

2u4hbih.jpg

Serious people don't get a .TK free domain. They get a .com or .gr, its just 10 euro per year.

Serious people make a proper website, its easy for someone with basic computer skills, which you don't obviously have.

Serious people at least use spellchecking. Example: "Which" is not written "Wich".

Serious people buy proper webhosting (its 2 euro per month for X shake!) they are not hosted under some other website, expecially some other server.

Serious people buy proper webhosting which has some descent quality.

Serious people don't copy.

Serious people do not continusly attack other (you did so on PMFun too), especially when others are paid to work on Lineage 2 and have servers with thousands of players for years.

Serious people shut the fuck up and listen what others have to say.

On PMfun I gave you some directions on what you should correct with descent, formal way. You reply is that I am not serious (that's the only English word you can speak?).

The only reason to reply is to defend the fact that there are SOME Greeks, like me which still have some descent signs of civilization but unfortunately internet is full of (greek) servers like yours.

Good luck anyway, but I can asure you that your way won't work, thousands of Greek admins tried it and their servers are not even online after a month...

Expecting to have different result when others tried the exactly the same as you in the past, is just dumb (Albert Einstein).

siga min sou ekana k hack...akou epithesh... lipon kofto edw oute to thred einai katalilo oute to forum an thes na poume kati iparxoun msn skype klp.

kali sinexeia

ps nice photo tha tin kratisw

[GR]Πρέπει να είσαι πολύ περήφανος που αντιγράφεις άλλους!

Η μπούρδα τελειώνει εδώ γιατί συζήτηση δεν γίνεται μιας και προφανώς δεν ξέρεις αγγλικά για να διαβάσεις αυτά που γράφω.

Θα επιθυμούσα όμως την επόμενη φορά να φερθείς σαν άνθρωπος και όχι σαν ζώο.

Δεν σε προσέβαλα, αντιθέτως με εσένα και θα μπορούσα κάλλιστα να σε κυνηγήσω (νομικά) για παραβίαση copyright της ιστοσελίδας μου.

Ο κόσμος είναι πολύ μεγαλύτερος από ότι φαντάζεσαι μικρέ.

[/GR]

404 - the server you are looking for doesn't exist

snelka, give up already, all suck for one or another reason. I tried tons of server and they are all the same shit, just wait and see if something decent pops out some day

404 - the server you are looking for doesn't exist

snelka, give up already, all suck for one or another reason. I tried tons of server and they are all the same shit, just wait and see if something decent pops out some day

y I gave up .

• 1 month later...