interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

• 4 weeks later...

That's really nice, but it doesn't mean you have to res a dead server's topic.

this topic should be locked and deleted now :P

To Abnormal - you will join in server which is closed roflmao

this topic should be locked and deleted now :P

To Abnormal - you will join in server which is closed roflmao

it seems like i knew that

he opened old L2F just for money from donations

• 5 years later...
Hello Maxcheaters!

L2F will be back soon, after 5 years of absence, I found the necessary time to manage the server, and I want to inform you that this time, we will do it better than before.

A part of the old staff members came back, but few of them, retired already since L2F was shutted down back in 2010. Hope you will enjoy the new server that we will provide to you, and I want to say that I honestly missed this game, the players we had and the this community. We will offer you just quality and respect !

Stay tuned!

~Anima

Hello Maxcheaters!

L2F will be back soon, after 5 years of absence, I found the necessary time to manage the server, and I want to inform you that this time, we will do it better than before.

A part of the old staff members came back, but few of them, retired already since L2F was shutted down back in 2010. Hope you will enjoy the new server that we will provide to you, and I want to say that I honestly missed this game, the players we had and the this community. We will offer you just quality and respect !

Stay tuned!

~Anima

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, do ittttttttttttttttttttttt, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello Maxcheaters!

Stay tuned!

~Anima

nice !

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, do ittttttttttttttttttttttt, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We appreciate your enthusiasm and believe it or not we got the same feelings, we want to open it as soon as possible, but right now we are currently working on the files, edit some shops, and upgrading our currently files to better ones. 

Takes time, we will keep everybody informed about our news and changelogs.

nice !

Thank you Robe! We want to see you on L2F launch.

if you add old armors (clan oath texture) count me in, if not i wont

Hello Kelrzher, no doubt, surely you will see Forever Armors with the "Clan Oath" textures !

i dont  think its real forever but lets see

Why are you concerned about this?

You can check my profile and other posts from the old members like ExtremeDwarf, Fanky, WierdSituation and many others also Archy's posts are inside of this topic aswell.

~Anima