interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

Never trust this guy, he lied me and lied many other players in the past with this. He is partener with outlaw he scamming people everyday.

Someone ban this guy because he is a real danger, a real scammer, do not listen to what he says.

Be aware to whom you donate, this is not our paypal account! For donation you must contact me on Forum ( Anima ), on Facebook page ( from Website ), on Skype ( anima.l2f ) or simply email me on animaL2F@hotmail.com

http://prntscr.com/8qgqb3

This is fake account, pay attention! It's logicalmind account.

lol sure it is not the real one. these guys using my files and the premium account panel from paradise wich i edited before. i developed on the server together with a guy named "swordblade" who touiched l2off files the first time in his life. this "anima" is a guy called "invision" who is probably 14. no one of them knew how to edit anything.. not even how to delete a single npc, i mean completely nothing. after i set up everything they changed passwords to the root machine and the webhost :)

now they are saying i scam them because its my paypal adress? you guys just to newbie to change the paypal inside the config files lol

all i can say is that these guys can not run a server without external help. someone is developing and administrating the server for them right now. also they are running the server with MY licence.

after i told them i backdoored everything one of the "team-mates" wrote me that he also got no access to anything anymore and asked what exactly i backdoored in hope i would tell him what i did so they could hire someone who can erase it. big fail these kids :)

nothing more to say..

HYPboRK.png

7dRWw54.png

tAI3INP.png

Ya i know man but really to be honest he broutght people... it is hes old community and what I care is money I dont give a sh.it what hes saying if is going to be profitable... More money comea in me and you are more paid ;) as we dealed before when server dies and we open something else we can do what we want but like 90% of ppl are hes old player from original l2f
Edited by LogicalMind

Hello!

Sorry, but I do not understand about who are you talking about, who's swordblade, your images results exactly nothing to me. You cannot sell any items on my server, because it's fully protected, I PMed vanganth and there's no problem with that, my server it's running under a he's license not under your license, if that was true you could stop it anytime.

The result is our server it's still running with many players, nobody got any gear, and none of them will buy from you because I warned them about your scams.

You actually made the error of your life, and I hope that everybody will know what are you and who are you, a scammer and a kid.

Best regards,

~Anima

Hello!

Sorry, but I do not understand about who are you talking about, who's swordblade, your images results exactly nothing to me. You cannot sell any items on my server, because it's fully protected, I PMed vanganth and there's no problem with that, my server it's running under a he's license not under your license, if that was true you could stop it anytime.

The result is our server it's still running with many players, nobody got any gear, and none of them will buy from you because I warned them about your scams.

You actually made the error of your life, and I hope that everybody will know what are you and who are you, a scammer and a kid.

Best regards,

~Anima

You are full of lies and you know about those people i mentioned. No one can "stop" a server if its registered with the hwid and key because vanganth does not use a licence server for his active keys. That actually proves that you do not know shit about anything related to l2off.

You know that i am right in all what i have said and your "bogdan nenadic" even paid for the files. I was registered inside your forum as "Mind" and even posted there as a staff member.. so why you are trying to hide something? :D

Edit: I still like the fact that you are not able to change a config inside the donation panel so the money goes to me + than saying i scammed you lol

Remember the day anima when you wrote "Damn why i cant //delete a npc?" :)

5z91Kod.png

mt53G2t.png

(this is where he is still pretending to be another guy lol )

FV18OCR.png

Edited by LogicalMind

Off-topic

Your words are based on what this guy say? It's nothing true, we do not use hes license, we have vanganth files, we don't have any swordblade guy in our team, and we can prove the truth. I have no ideea with who this scammer spoke before, but not with my staff members for sure.

Nowadays are many copycats but this ain't one of them, if you want to check, check by yourself, do not post without any proofs.

In-topic

Augment system is now available in game. Level 1,2 and 3 system are working perfectly.
Clan Egg raidboss spawning every 2h +/1 hour in Talking Island.

Clan bonuses are still available due our short delay.

Best regards,

~Anima

I'm here to back up Anima on his work, a good one just like it was in the past.

How I know, he's the real one ? Simple... He's fluent in Portuguese, we already talked and the old Anima was from Portugal as well.

Y'all are so obsessed now a days in bringing people down because y'all don't like the game no more and you're only in this to profit something, that's why you guys make different servers everyday and close it after a month, you guys can't success because you are greedy bastards and when you see something that once succeeded and is going to try and do it again, you simply get jealous and talk shit about it.

You guys look like those old ladies that get together to talk about other people's life, you only miss the skirt.

I might not join this project because I have other priorities but I support it 100%.

As I've said previously, I am not offering support 24/7 because even if is hard to believe, I am human aswell, does not matter that if I own a server, I got no life anymore.

Also people that claim I haven't offer support or people that claim I did not offer support in portuguese, it's just because I prefer to offer support to the players that act like a decent person. Childish attitude it's simply rejected by me, because it makes me lose my time explaining basic things, and they still do not understand, because they consider they know everything, false, they know basicly nothing, just believe they do. There are a lot of players from Portugal that received my support but once again, they do because I support people that respect and talk decently.

We do not allow trash and cheecky attitude, I am not like the other servers that for 100$ drop their pants and allows you to react as you want, I am not gonna give names.

I am sorry that I could not make everyone happy, but this is basicly impossible. Some of you simply don't fit with our server, so it's useless to keep you telling that I won't change everything you want, this is how L2Forever was, is and will stay.

We also consider the good suggestions that we also believe needs to be implemented, but I repeat, just the good ones. We don't agree with Automatically MP/CP/HP, Higher drops so you can farm everything in 30 minutes than start realise that this is borring. We offered a "reward" in first day, but not anymore.

To be honest I prefer to keep this community overall 250 (monday-thursday) 350-450 (Friday-Sunday) I really prefer this instead of getting all "pro players" and keep spamming me with their "smart" ideas.

We simply do not care if you believe we're fake or real, we offered you the server, if you want to play, than join us, if not nobody is forcing you to stay, there are plenty of servers around java or off, pvp or low rates, interlude or highfives.

Best wishes to all of you, and I hope you will find your peace in one of these servers.

~Anima

Edited by Anima L2F

A comunidade age assim porque  eles nao fazem idea de como e dificil construir isto.

Eles pensam que e trabalho facil e que todos podem fazer o que eu fiz. Espero que se apercebam o mais rapido possivel e parem de agir assim.

Enfim, eu vou tentar ignorar as pessoas que nos odeiam pelo que nos fizemos.

Obrigado a todos que contribuiram para o nosso trabalho.

~Anima

Worst server.  Anima has no clue about fixing stuff trying to fix one small issue takes several hours . The lack of knowledge shows up each time the server want to restart  in 5 minutes and you can say it will restart in two or three hours. Very poor performance from the staff lying and trolling its community .
Not recommended server 0/10 better play pac man. Simply destroyed  l2 forever's legacy.

I have no clue who is this guy, what he tries to prove, but if he want to sell items here it's absolutelly impossible to be honest with you, because he do not have access to my server machine, he don't have access to account panel, forum, game, database. He's basicly a random, a kid that tries to impress the community somehow, unfortunatelly, he is failing and embarasing hes self.

He did not even spoke with me 1 time in this life and he pretends he know me, well I am not gonna talk that much about this guy, because he might feel important after, and this kind of people do not even need attention at all. If he want to prove something, go ahead prove, but picturing some screens that can be made with any random skype account or in game that's not a proof. Lets see the license that he claim we use, and he's ACP or what else he mentioned.

Gonna be impossible for him to prove that, because we use our own files, not hes account panel, so basicly he has nothing, check the screenshot I placed in the previously page, ma.budau@gmail.com he wants to steal your donations and he claim that he is me, "Service name: anima.l2f@hotmail " it's totaly failure, first of all my email is animal2f@hotmail.com not hes trashy fake emails.

Aight, to much attention for that guy and also I think I offered you aswell to much attention, throwing mud on our project was not a wise decision, at least we're running a project, not just polls on maxcheaters.

Best regards,

~Anima