interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to everyone! 

I have requested to @DukeAwesome to unlock L2F Thread it is true and for that, I would like to thank you. 

L2Forever will be brought back to true lineage 2 lovers, the old stylish server will be launched in 2020 spring. The server will have a limited management team, with me as an owner, Lindrian which will work as developer, Turnicks as GM and hopefully we can manage to get in touch with Platinum, DarkShines, Raen,  xCeyzna, Dodgers, xCelik, to convince them and ask them if they still activate, to bring them back in our team. Unfortunately, Archy will not be able to join our development team, we are still in touch but he kindly denied it since he is struggling with other things in his real life. 

There are couple things to mention about L2F:

• The features will remain the same;
  • We will use the old depmax files from 2007-2010 by Fr3dBr (not Vanganth, not Advext)
  • Long story short, I managed to find my old hard disk, the files are since 2008-2009 with several updates, I won't modify anything, everything will remain the same, with the same old feeling;
  • We love the old style game-play and it will remain as it was with small improvements which will be done with voting polls;
  • C4 skills and old feeling will be met in L2F 2020 release;
  • PI/MOS party zone;
  • EG/CT/LOA are boosted zones [In LoA, you'll be able to get S grade weapons - instead of IT];
  • NPC Buffers will have the same buffs, dances and songs with 1 hour duration;
  • Forever & Platinum sets along with Forever weapons;
  • Platinum set is obtained by donation but also by killing our old custom raids so non-donators can obtain it too.

Currently we are working on our website, we will release it soon. In case you want to get in touch with me, this is my skype: anima.l2f

With other news I will come back in couple days.

Cheers

Edited by Anima L2F

• 2 weeks later...

Lineage 2 Forever - OPEN BETA 

19 March 2020

20:00 GMT+0

Download Updater 

(Uploader is fixed!)

Create Account

Join the server!

L2 Forever was the best mid rates PvP server back in C4 and C5 and we want to give players the same experience with Interlude!

" Server Open on the April 2020! "

For more information check the site at https://www.lineage2forever.org

# Aprilon Dynasty rates

* EXP: 35x

* Adena: 200x

* Spoil: 5x

* Drops: 5x

* Auto-learn Skills

# New players

* Start with top D-grade
   * Start at level 20

# Boosted area's

* Execution Grounds (EG) [ 20 - 40 ]
   * Cruma Tower (CT) [ 40 - 52 ]
   * Lair of Antharas (LoA) [ 52 - 80 ]

# Shopping Area

* Giran Harbor (GH) is the place to be for all your trades and item needs!

# Platinum Armors

* Platinum Armors get dropped by raids, allowing everyone to obtain a set and not only donators
   * Many Raids all over the L2 world drop parts of the Platinum Armors

# Buffs

* Buff duration is set at 1 hour for normal buffs (Buffs and Songs / Dances)
   * Special buffs such as CoV etc are set at 5 minutes
   * Summon buffs such as Blessing of Queen etc are set at 2 minutes
   * Town Buffers in all main towns with standard buffs

# Forever Items

* Unique Forever weapons & armors

# End game Farming Areas

* Monastery of Silence and Primeval Island customized for group farm

# Unique L2 Forever Augmentation system

* We don't use retail augmentations, we use our own unique system and glows!

# Other custom features

* Global Gatekeeper
   * NPC Class Changer

# Web Features

* Auto Donation system (seconds after you donate the items will be in the inventory without any human interaction)
   * Account system built with security against brute force and account stealing
   * Character honorary banners to show off your combat skills!

For more informations check the site at https://www.lineage2forever.org

Edited by Anima L2F

Good luck with the project, as an old l2f player i'll definitely try it out.

You mentioned that you're using really old files though. Now, I'm not gonna pretend that I know anything about l2 file coding, but common sense dictates that old files will also have old exploits that were fixed in newer ones and old programs and hacks will work. Nevermind bots, i remember people saying even hacking and duping programs were working in old l2f.

13 minutes ago, k1zaru said:

Good luck with the project, as an old l2f player i'll definitely try it out.

You mentioned that you're using really old files though. Now, I'm not gonna pretend that I know anything about l2 file coding, but common sense dictates that old files will also have old exploits that were fixed in newer ones and old programs and hacks will work. Nevermind bots, i remember people saying even hacking and duping programs were working in old l2f.

You are totally right, but in this case we are using the old scripts from L2F not the old extender. Of course we will encounter the boting issue. We will try to stay active enough to prevent this from happening. 
The exploits, duping programs are not working since we are up to date with the current extender we're using.

By the way, your updater is not working unless I rename the settings.ini to _settings.ini . People might get confused.

Anyway, looking forward to this, especially with all the free time everyone has now it's a good time for a server.

2 hours ago, k1zaru said:

By the way, your updater is not working unless I rename the settings.ini to _settings.ini . People might get confused.

Anyway, looking forward to this, especially with all the free time everyone has now it's a good time for a server.

Thank you! I fixed it, also download link is renewed.