interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

Let me introduce you the staff members, it's a great way to make our staff known by you guys, like this you will know who you shall contact in case something happens or in case you have difficulties by speaking in english and so on.

Anima - Project founder, PM in case you have any problems, I will answer to English and Portuguese speakers.

Vesh - This guy, used to help L2F since 2007, he will be the new forum manager, Game - Master, spanish translator and support, he is my right hand.

In case you speak Spanish you can PM Vesh or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

Paul - He was part of old L2F server, the old nickname he used was Kuroshiro, he will be our forum moderator, russian, german and hebrew translator.
In case you speak Russian, German or Hebrew you can PM him or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

VantagePoint - Polish moderator, he is our last recruit back on 2010, you might remember him as GM.
In case you speak Polish you can PM him or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

Our new staff members:

SyLine - Greek moderator, advertiser and helper Game - Master, and old player of L2F.
In case you speak Greek you can PM him or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

Silento - German moderator, tehnical support, and also old player on L2F.
In case you speak German you can PM him or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

Elise - Lithuanian moderator, Support Game - Master and Advertiser. 
In case you speak Lithuanian you can PM him or make a post on Foreign section and we will manage to answer to your topic.

Strain - One of the most wanted web designers, he accepted to work with us and he will provide website support 24/7. 
He is not part of the support center, instead of PM-ing Strain, you should PM Anima or Vesh and we will solve the visual issue.

NOTE***
The list will be updated everytime once a Game - Master join or leave our team
We need active supports and loyal moderators that can provide you 100% support whether it isday and night.

it will fail cause l2community likes boring easy pvp servers, think about it anima , you will waste money. I know it is perfect but you will end up with 30 veterans on

the best server from all times ! omg  i cant belive that l2forever is online again ! , but  i was playing on c4, c4 was the best !

p.s : where is the countdown timer? . what time server opens ? . im in Greece , 

You have to ask Vanganth about my files, thank you in advance!

By the way, with my Java files after 8 years of innactivity, our community has at least 25 times more population than your last project from the last month.

Stop attacking me, because even if you are a weak developer, you still have to learn, bring Loyal again, and it's really nice to see you attacking L2F again!

Best regards,

~Anima

Saitix, you should shut up, you are as crappy as him. Loyal crap, had 50 online, pathetic. Learn to invest in server when you open something next time :)

so? ppl dont like c4 server atm... the server was nice, but low populity.

And here is just for talk about this l2j forever...

stop attacking anima and l2forever. it was and it is the best private server around the world.

best community, best custom armos/weapons so unique !! it was the first server with this custom items.

every class in l2forever can pvp ( i dont know for interlude client because it sux but i hope that anima has work in the client ) but from c4-c5, imo the best server

old memmories , so many memmories !!! . stop ddos this server please.