interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

i like the server but daggers are really bug class they can kill mages for fun ... 3-4 hits

NCsoft made it that way. If dagger gets near you -> you are dead. Thats why they got less HP/P def/M def. There isnt anything bugged. Try playing more low rates and learn the basics.

i like the server but daggers are really bug class they can kill mages for fun ... 3-4 hits

NCsoft made it that way. If dagger gets near you -> you are dead. Thats why they got less HP/P def/M def. There isnt anything bugged. Try playing more low rates and learn the basics.

Plus.. I played sps already and i killed few daggers and archers..then they emorage and called me a bugged char but w/e

The farming system is like that since C4.

Pain in the ass, you have to get on a big ally that are raiding and still its fun since you cant get everything in 1 week.

The farming system is like that since C4.

Pain in the ass, you have to get on a big ally that are raiding and still its fun since you cant get everything in 1 week.

Why are you making so much publicity? You are from the staff or smthing? or friend with administrator ?

Why are you making so much publicity? You are from the staff or smthing? or friend with administrator ?

This is the only server i played mostly and i loved it.

I was there since the begin, till the end of c5. I made alot of friends from there plus this was the best experience i had on lineage. After it closed since archy had to finish his college exams and i stopped l2, now its opened again and im glad that i play here again.

extreme farm is ok but items are shit except platinumi h8 vesper on c6

With changed stats.

Platinum is better than forever armor, you can farm 2 f.armor in 1 hour on pi (With a good party) plus the stats are quite the same as s grades. Its just the texture.