interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

The server is awesome , give it a shot :) , one week ago or 2 the server had 200+ online I think they got more now :)

well playing on srvs like this alone sux. i would only play with a clan.

dunno for ya but i remember rune was place to gather for pi/mos. now is see rune is empty. and generally hard to find people for pt'ing , it needs people.

Is Dying All ppl went to L2Survival and on Exclusive network + L2Paradise... Take it on mind L2Forever is dying... It made so difficult to make items + OP Donators

Name of 1 OP - 1HQ

From the 2nd day that L2Forever was opened he had Full Platinum L2F Bow +11 L2F Sword +9 and HD F +10 LoL?

indeed the server is dying. simply no people on , it got one-sided and the neutrals [with no clan etc] are a few you can't find party for mos , for pi. i bet it has 200 on with 70 being sws/cov bots

Is Dying All ppl went to L2Survival and on Exclusive network + L2Paradise... Take it on mind L2Forever is dying... It made so difficult to make items + OP Donators

Name of 1 OP - 1HQ

From the 2nd day that L2Forever was opened he had Full Platinum L2F Bow +11 L2F Sword +9 and HD F +10 LoL?

Everywhere have corruptions, 95% from servers are corrupted.

Everywhere have corruptions, 95% from servers are corrupted.

Actually 1HQ along with 1 other person were the only 2 people willing to fill the donation gap when we opened donations for the first time after a month.

So please, put a sock in that hole of yours and stfu.

Can't even see how donators are OP, there are only 2 of 'em lawl

Name of 1 OP - 1HQ

2nd day l2forever was open? stop talking such bullshit dude.

He had donation items when they where first open yes, but not on the 2nd day of the server.

Also i remember him making that +11 Bow, and it was when the server had been up for 1 month +