interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

I logged in and most of ppl are already running around with forever sets and weapons :/ . I went to farm with my OL in +6 set and get 2 shooted by archer for 5.5 k . Customland . Anyway if somebody like somethink like that you can give a try

I logged in and most of ppl are already running around with forever sets and weapons :/ . I went to farm with my OL in +6 set and get 2 shooted by archer for 5.5 k . Customland . Anyway if somebody like somethink like that you can give a try

i was OL too but i pwned all archer but this shitty thing is y cant go for farm with OL that sucks hard try to improve more classes for farm anima i was playing 1,5 week to get only the weapon and i took it from pk drop Rofl

i was OL too but i pwned all archer but this shitty thing is y cant go for farm with OL that sucks hard try to improve more classes for farm anima i was playing 1,5 week to get only the weapon and i took it from pk drop Rofl

More changes will be made to balance out the farming zones this upcoming week

i played there for a while and as i can say is a pretty well balanced server with nice high community and the xp is easy enough for everyone also the farming for the armor is medium you can recruit people on towns to make a party and go on Premival Island to obtain the Forever Set about the Titanium armor you have to w8 some time for the rb to spawn and the pvp is going to be awesome :D

Interlude vs Gracia Epilogue

Its like Counter Strike. The new version is CS:S but there are still people playing on CS 1.6

They are called OLD school (skool) players.

Also dont forget that on cs:s the headshot box is bigger, means you can headshot easily. Like the gracia epilogue skills. They are fuck'd up.

I would love to join it,but that 5 mins CoV is just so damn retarded. And with those high enchants its more like Star Wars

with 33% enchant rate ?

you made my day.

Hey, i am Chaud and i played L2forever for 2 years,im not playing there now because university but i advise you all to join. L2forever was the only private server i really enjoyed till today.

Hey, i am Chaud and i played L2forever for 2 years,im not playing there now because university but i advise you all to join. L2forever was the only private server i really enjoyed till today.

Here, have a cookie!

Should really spare a few moments to play again dewd :P