interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

Greetings community,

We're planning a new Grand Opening in March. However we're trying to be on top this time, recruiting new staff members and also this time we will use the old pack from AdvExt C4 redesigned for Interlude. That mean we will run PI with Dino monsters, exactly drops from the past, NPC HTML's, L2F exactly how it used to be. 

At the moment website and forum are not available, I'll bring you some news pretty soon. I promise to you a great grand opening that will replace the 2015 failure. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Anima L2F.

P.S. if is possible, I'd like to move this topic on Preview board.

Edited by Anima L2F

Greetings community,

We're planning a new Grand Opening in March. However we're trying to be on top this time, recruiting new staff members and also this time we will use the old pack from AdvExt C4 redesigned for Interlude. That mean we will run PI with Dino monsters, exactly drops from the past, NPC HTML's, L2F exactly how it used to be. 

At the moment website and forum are not available, I'll bring you some news pretty soon. I promise to you a great grand opening that will replace the 2015 failure. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Anima L2F.

P.S. if is possible, I'd like to move this topic on Preview board.

biggest joke 2015 and 2016. gl with that :D

It was not a joke, it was my fault because I started the server after many years, it was obviously that I lost some experience regarding L2OFF development and also calculating the drop rates. I'll get back in the next 2-3 months with L2Forever as it used to be, also the advertisement campaign will be bigger than before.

Things changed, I thought that community is the same, but it wasn't what I expected to be.

Regards.

It was not a joke, it was my fault because I started the server after many years, it was obviously that I lost some experience regarding L2OFF development and also calculating the drop rates. I'll get back in the next 2-3 months with L2Forever as it used to be, also the advertisement campaign will be bigger than before.

Things changed, I thought that community is the same, but it wasn't what I expected to be.

Regards.

staff changed? i remember all the staff was players turnick was a gm before with full inventory as a player he was gm on the latest l2f project there is no trust in this project even if you tell me oh check it bla bla you are not trusted men u fckd up x3 times in a row now u coming back +1 biggest joke 

That's true, he had full inventory but he did not played on L2Forever at all, you are confused. The staff member that played was LittleArchy which he's not in the team anymore, once again to make this situation clear, I'll invite into my staff, new members, not the old team. I'll open it even if you like this ideea or not, there are many players that are looking to join on L2F.

However, I just mentioned in the previously post that I screwed up last time in 2015, but this time will be different, I can assure all of you about this, the server will be released in 2 months and it will have success. I'll come with something new updated to 2016 gameplay.

Regards,
~Anima L2F.

Still i can say that this guys are seriously the most unskilled guys i have ever met in 10 years messing around with Lineage.

The post i made is true and everyone should know that no one of them could even launch off files.. i mean.. they can not even find the right .exe !

All skype messages can be provided tho..

Have fun playing on the server made by 11 years old cock munching fags.

Still i can say that this guys are seriously the most unskilled guys i have ever met in 10 years messing around with Lineage.

The post i made is true and everyone should know that no one of them could even launch off files.. i mean.. they can not even find the right .exe !

any proofs? :)

glad to see you back on action.

like i said few months ago,

if you need anything consider of pm' me.

Thank you Fanky, we gonna discuss about it, for sure we can do something in this case.

dont use adv files. just use vangath files, adv files are more java than off, l2realm aka vallhala using them and it suck.

Yes I will use vanganth files, I will just convert my features from depmax to vanganth, I see that vanganth made a lot of new changes and for sure they are much better than depmax. Thank you for your tip.

Once again mate, you spoke with somebody else not with me, you're just a hater and I assume I know the reason, you're working on refresh and this action consumes you, take a nap and focus on your server, I do not touch your topic, stay tuned there.

We gonna see if this is a 11 years old server or not but we will see that later, I invite you to check it and after that leave a impression on this topic, til that day please stay away because you do nothing than bumping it.

any proofs? :)

No proofs, everybody knows my skype ID, my Facebook profile and my e-mail. He doesn't and if he do it's because he played here.

Hello Anima!

Glad you're back with your project! I'm excited to see what ur planning this time. You know, i am always behind you!

Much love, slayer :)

Hi there buddy, I do apologize for the last thing you asked me couple weeks ago, I had some stuff to do and I did not had enough time for myself, we should have a serious talk these days, stay on Skype alright?

I will sure come with some news this time, bring back the L2F feeling but some 2016 feelings as well otherwise it won't survive to much, from what I saw on the last server, people got bored, they attached different style of gameplay, they are playing the game very well and I have to think a bit how to improve the gameplay to fit with the community. We need to talk, since I start to redevelop I am opened to any suggestions, I will contact you in the next days Duckie.

Best regards,

~ Anima L2F

They want to compete with Sublimity xDDD 

I do not compete with anyone, the difference between me and opal is this:

He played on Forever, I didn't play on Sublimity. I admit he is a talented developer, he have a huge imagination, and also a great team. But I can do something that you guys gonna love it for sure.

Best regards,

~ Anima L2F