interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

I do not compete with anyone, the difference between me and opal is this:

He played on Forever, I didn't play on Sublimity. I admit he is a talented developer, he have a huge imagination, and also a great team. But I can do something that you guys gonna love it for sure.

Best regards,

~ Anima L2F

The diffrence is that he wont fail 4-5 times in a row. lawl

Sure tshaka, that page is not existing anymore, it was L2Forever Official Facebook Fan page. Unfortunately our page was hacked most probably due my easy Facebook password, he transfered L2F page to his account and he removed my administration account, I reported several times to Facebook and now the page is blank. If you watch a bit carefuly I am writting way better than he does and I never use "WELL...." on every single sentence. Hope I enlighted you a bit, but I am pretty sure that you didn't understand me at all.

Thanks SLM, I'll do my best to open without a failure, it was basicly 2 times and 3rd was not a failure, people left because there was another Brasilian server Asot which had the half of community that play on Interlude. I mentioned many times that I made some mistakes some of them huge mistakes but however I'll do my best, your negative posts are very good for me they strenghten me so much.

MrPro. you're sense of humor it's fantastic, nice day gentlemens.

Regards,

~Anima L2F

Sure tshaka, that page is not existing anymore, it was L2Forever Official Facebook Fan page. Unfortunately our page was hacked most probably due my easy Facebook password, he transfered L2F page to his account and he removed my administration account, I reported several times to Facebook and now the page is blank. If you watch a bit carefuly I am writting way better than he does and I never use "WELL...." on every single sentence. Hope I enlighted you a bit, but I am pretty sure that you didn't understand me at all.

Thanks SLM, I'll do my best to open without a failure, it was basicly 2 times and 3rd was not a failure, people left because there was another Brasilian server Asot which had the half of community that play on Interlude. I mentioned many times that I made some mistakes some of them huge mistakes but however I'll do my best, your negative posts are very good for me they strenghten me so much.

MrPro. you're sense of humor it's fantastic, nice day gentlemens.

Regards,

~Anima L2F

Ok, anyway I will give a try to this server because I loved the feature so much in the past even if I am thinking you are lying.

If you have some arguments expose them, I did that and I believe I explained you everything I had to explain. That guy used our facebook because he knew we got a decent community so he tried to promote his server it's simple.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...