Intrepid is BACK!

Intrepid

DO YOU THINK I CARE? I DON'T YOU CARE YOU IDIOT.

Welcome back.

best welcome thanks :D but dont be so angry heart attack is not a joke :)

attack/flame mora people pls

hmm thanks for the really usefull comment but i leave that for guys like you(but please take a friendly advice and atleast in short sentences use proper english thank you :) )

Useless topic... What did you want to show us ? That you have changed ? For 2-3 months ? Come on, you don't believe it, do you? However... welcome back.. As Erol said : Interlude > Gracia ;)

Well you can believe what you want its up to you, but i do believe that a few months away from all of this helped me to regroup and no i dont want to show us anything those who been there and done it knows what im talking about when its "too much" and you walk away from some stuff such us for example Grisom who did the same.

So as i said i dont changed but i was able to regroup and dont turn into a nonstop mad human beeing again and by the way like i said to Erol "its tastes"

Well you can believe what you want its up to you, but i do believe that a few months away from all of this helped me to regroup and no i dont want to show us anything those who been there and done it knows what im talking about when its "too much" and you walk away from some stuff such us for example Grisom who did the same.

So as i said i dont changed but i was able to regroup and dont turn into a nonstop mad human beeing again and by the way like i said to Erol "its tastes"

I appreciate that you answered me that fast without flaming :). Probably you've really changed. Who knows... The time will show.