MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server] Register here!

*This project has nothing to do with L2MxC.com

The main idea of this project is to create the best lineage 2 server out there. For this project to succeed we will need your help! The team will include in total of 32 (+7 translators) stuffers. Each stuff member will have its own specific email address in msn so we will keep in touch every second.

Forum will have a special section with open source of scripts to easy edit them, and also a section for our staffers .

Webisite will have a fully working (easy to use) CMS/Portal to add news.

Things we have to do:

1) Choose Chronicle (C4 OR Interlude)

2) Choose Rates (Low OR Mid)

3) Make the Team 100% ready.

4) Make domain and website/forum ready.

5) Decide the rest gameplay rules.

6) Beta test server.

7) Server go live.

Now you are all will wonder, who will be on this team right? You will have to reply here only if you are interested. all other spam posts will be deleted. You can express your opinions in here

Owner/Founder/Admin:

Administrator/Founder: Maxtor

Serverside Developers/Scripters Team:

Core Developer: Max64

Server Scripter: -Unregistered-

Server Scripter: -Unregistered-

Clientside Editors/Developers Team:

Client Editor: -Unregistered-

Client Editor: -Unregistered-

Webdevelopers/Webdesigners Team:

Webdeveloper/Designer: -Unregistered-

Webdesigner: -Unregistered-

GFX Designer: -Unregistered-

GFX Designer: -Unregistered-

GameMasters Ingame Team:

Head GM/Admin: (Administrator/Founder) (Builder 1)

Head GM/Admin: (Core Developer) (Builder 1)

Head GM:  -Unregistered- (Builder 2)

Support/Event GM: -Unregistered- (Builder 5)

Support GM: -Unregistered- (Builder 9)

Forum Moderators Team:

Portal News/Global Moderator: -Unregistered-  (English+Local Language)

Portal News/Global Moderator: -Unregistered- (English+Local Language)

Global Moderator: -Unregistered- (English+Local Language)

Website Translators Team:

Greek Translator: -Unregistered-

Polish Translator: -Unregistered-

Swedish Translator: -Unregistered-

Romanian Translator: -Unregistered-

Brazil Translator: -Unregistered-

France Translator: -Unregistered-

italian Translator: -Unregistered-

Beta Testers Team:

Beta Tester1: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester2: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester3: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester4: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester5: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester6: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester7: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester8: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester9: -Unregistered-

Beta Tester10: -Unregistered-

Spam/Advertising Team:

Spammers/Advertisers Everyone!

Core Developer: Core Developer will be the most important man of the team!  His main job will be to setup server files,install & fix serverside/extenders/sql/scripts* , and shedule external backups . Also he will be the only one who will have access in server root. Dont forget to inform Forum Moderators Team for all changelogs/fixes/Updates!

Server Scripter: Server Scripter will do the scripting as the title says! He will maintain/add/fix all skilldata/npcs/drops/rates/itemdata and also send all changelogs to Forum Moderators Team so they can announce them. They must check daily all bugs in forum and inform Core Developer and Forum Moderators Team .

Client Editor: Client Editor must add/edit/fix all changes that needed in client , for compatibility with server. Changelog of all fixes/updates must me sent to Forum Moderators Team .

Webdeveloper/Designer: Wedevelopers have full access in ftp and sql database of the webhost . They are responsible for the develop/design of the site , protection from web exploits, maintain, and fix registration panel, change password etc. Changelog of all fixes/updates must me sent to Forum Moderators Team .

GFX Designer: GFX Designers will create all nessecary banners/ advertisements / header / footer of the main website. They will support webdevelopers and webdesigners to their needs.

Head GM/Admin: Head GM/Administrator will have full access ingame, can summon items , support other GMs , make the final decisions for ingame, keep server in balance, inform developer / desinger / scripter for all nessecary changes that may need . Head GM can decide for ex. rb spawns / siege times / oly times etc.

Head GM: Head GM will have 98% access ingame but without the priviledge of summon items. He can also decide rb spawns / siege times / oly times / events and many more. He will manage all other Event/Support GMs and inform HeadGM for news in server.

Support/Event GM: Event GM will be repsonsible for all Events that may happen ingame. All Events must be first announced in Forum/Portal before they been made. Also they have to inform Forum Moderators Team for all Events they make . (Results/Prices/Awards)

Support GM:  Support GMs MUST be always ingame and available in /gmlist , so they can support directly players. They will collect all nessecary info from ingame, and inform to Head GM/ Administators. Our target is to reach 24/7 support ingame!

Portal News/Global Moderator: Global Moderators will have full access in forum to remove/delete/sticky/ban/unban/partialban posts/members etc. Also they will have access to post all news they collect in Portal/CMS daily so they will keep all players up to date!

Beta Testers: Beta testers will have access to play on beta server. They must be oldschool, old players skilled, burned who know much and played official in the past. They will test skills/items/shops/drops/rates etc ingame and inform the rest of the team for nessecary fixes/updates/changes.

Spammers/Advertisers Everyone who wants to promote our server will be on this team!! :)

All members who replied here, have gain access to Project's boards .

[GR] Geia sas tha xarw poly na voithisw tn server os "Greek Supporter" exw polles wres eleutero xrono kai tha ithela na sas po arketes idees gia ton server kai tha xeromoun na kanw mia sinergasia me esas!

Support/Event GM: Event GM will be repsonsible for all Events that may happen ingame. All Events must be first announced in Forum/Portal before they been made. Also they have to inform Forum Moderators Team for all Events they make . (Results/Prices/Awards)

Beta Testers: Beta testers will have access to play on beta server. They must be oldschool, old players skilled, burned who know much and played official in the past. They will test skills/items/shops/drops/rates etc ingame and inform the rest of the team for nessecary fixes/updates/changes.

Portal News/Global Moderator: Global Moderators will have full access in forum to remove/delete/sticky/ban/unban/partialban posts/members etc. Also they will have access to post all news they collect in Portal/CMS daily so they will keep all players up to date!

Sign me in for these 3.

About beta testers,

If you can’t find enough for this. I would happy to do this

I haven’t experience in Official. But I play since the beginning of C4 on DN

about G.Mod it would be very simple to have both rights if i also have been choosen as Event Manager

to Post my own Events and help the topic to succes.

Even if i don't get the event/support gm i wanna be G.Mod :)

GFX Designer: GFX Designers will create all nessecary banners/ advertisements / header / footer of the main website. They will support webdevelopers and webdesigners to their needs.

[suggestion] Just don't take one GFX designer, you can make one competition (1-3 days) for (ex.) a banner with reward (ex.) +1 karma.. You will have many competitors, so you will see more banners/advertisments/etc. Only 1 guy might be not enough ^^ So..

Tnx

Edit:

he can see who can make what :)

But with one competition forum would get more life ;D and it would be so intresting with one reward :)

I Would Like To Be A Part Of That Team!

What Can I Do?

Head GM

Global Moderator

Support/Event GM

Client Editor

PS: Special Like Global Moderator or Head GM

Looking Forward For An Reply...

Intersted on:

* Support/Event GM:

* Global Moderator:

* Beta Tester: (if chronicle will be C4)

* Head GM: (if both "Head GM/Admin:[builder 1]" are persons from mxc forum which i can trust)

I can with the project in game ( gm )

My advantages

-Java Coder

-I play l2 since it opened

-Full gm commands knowledge

-Perfect English ( Cambridge proficiency diploma )

-Perfect Greek

-2 Middle diplomas in German

And most important I had my own server