Do you think that Piracy is killing the Music?

chris18

Do you think that piracy is killing the music?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that piracy is killing the music?

• Yes
    • No

Dj's make good money if working in clubs..But it is not piracy its ENTERTAINMENT LOL, dj's do this job for entertainment,i have a friend too (dj) he do it for fun xD...i was thinking to become dj too...but now i decided to become a HUSTLER...haha

It does.

Copy is Copy / Steal is Steal.

According to the law it is.

According to how we see it, it doesn't.

What i said, in the netherlands it isn't always As long if we pay for those Newsservers we aren't illegal downloading :)

p2p deff not stealing...its SHARING xDD

and piracy, like blitztager says, is actually helping artist, to get known, the easier you can get a song the faster ppl know about it, and bada-big you famous ;)

p2p deff not stealing...its SHARING xDD

and piracy, like blitztager says, is actually helping artist, to get known, the easier you can get a song the faster ppl know about it, and bada-big you famous ;)

But if  the artist doesn't sell he's albums and everyone gets he's song from the net then... how will he get money?he wont have any profit at all ^^although when i like a song a movie anything i prefer to buy it than download it ^^ the original has its own beauty

My opinion in it is I don't like paying 20 to 30 bucks for a cd with several songs I've never even heard before however at the same time I realize that I have to buy these products in order to support my bands as this is what they do for a living not for their free time. With that being said usually I pirate and if I like the stuff I will buy the CD to support them and because you can always find a use for a CD

oh and one more note how is pirating music any different then us using a pirated copy of lineage two or any private server game to play any different? I'm not saying it's wrong for us to do so just another way to look at it...rather ironic if you think pirating music is wrong but pirating videogames such as mmos is fine.......(not that we should stop private servers ^-^)