Do you think that Piracy is killing the Music?

chris18

Do you think that piracy is killing the music?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that piracy is killing the music?

• Yes
    • No

My point of view: famous singers are rich enough, piracy wont make them poor. BUT if u are a newbie singer, u can use p2p, internet etc to PROMOTE yourself! In this way, music develops, more artists can show their work and become famous.

Piracy helps.

Yeah, You have right with this "newbie singer"... But for me piracy is still just a stealing :)

As my sister said a few weeks ago. Download the music from the big stars and Buy the CD of ur local country bands. For the Big celebs its 3 or 4 swimming pools. For the Local country celebs its making a living.

As my sister said a few weeks ago. Download the music from the big stars and Buy the CD of ur local country bands. For the Big celebs its 3 or 4 swimming pools. For the Local country celebs its making a living.

Right! this is the true. Big celbs have have too much.

If you are downloadin for your personal use i belive it is ok but if u distribute them by selling methods of course it is steling...

both of these are very true statements. agreed.

quote for truth

+1 :D

good thinking

Well.. sometimes yes, sometimes no..Cause some artists live from the money they get on sold CD's.. If they not get enough money, they might be good but not to have the chance to do another CD..

But..... Piracy FTW :P

Oh.. Legally Kills The Piracy ;P