Do you think that Piracy is killing the Music?

chris18

Do you think that piracy is killing the music?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that piracy is killing the music?

• Yes
    • No

Piracy is the largest problem of music these days.Do you thing that's bad for the music or good and why?

I think that Piracy in music is good for our generation only,as if piracy will be continued the producers will stop selling music products in the future :(

imo its good music and video :P you can ask why? its simple :) (at least for me) im downloading mp3/avi listen/watch and if i like it im going to shop and buy that shit just because all that little things that you buy with cd/dvd like covers and all the rest you can find in the box :D besides i just like when it's original...

To be honest many many singers were not so famous without piracy. I agree singers and companies are 'lossing' some bucks but ... thanks to this many ppl can listen them and decide if they like them or not. If yes then it is possible they will buy original CD/DVD and will go to their concerts.

They will share good feelings with friends and these friends will buy another CD/DVDs ...

big companies have a big problem with that.. !  :-\

But... I dont care :P  :D

I download every day music CD's...

Music piracy save my pocket ! :)

Hmm?Downloading from p2p is sealing?

Stealing not sealing ;) If you meant stealing .. yes it is still stealing as ppl are not allowed to distribute mp3, audio/video via Internet or any other medium