Do you think that Piracy is killing the Music?

chris18

Do you think that piracy is killing the music?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that piracy is killing the music?

• Yes
    • No

Piracy doesn't kill the music. Piracy kills the large companies.

^^ word...

On the other hand... we need those big weallthy companies to release new artists as it is quite costly to record an album (not even mentioning advertising for it)...

On a completely different note: the stuff Radiohead did with letting people themselves decide how much they wanted to pay for their latest album is a good example of how stuff could be done in the future and still have the huge record companies to help the poorer artists.

Though that could also lead to those companies playing it safe and never try something new music-vise.

Piracy Is Killing The Companies Not The Music Thats What I Think...

You Don't Need To Pay Money 40 Euro For The Authendical Music Disk Just Buy A CD And Download The Music From A Warez Site :D

guyz.... if all the music companies, lowered the cd prices, everyone would buy Original cd's..

Better Quality Better CD-Rip etc.....

But Now That the cd's are like 15 euros per cd....

u can get to one black man and buy it for 5 or 6 euros.....

so u can buy 2 instead of one... ;)

P.S: about the black man, im not racist i just dont know how to say it..!

it dosen't kill it , if u really like the music u buy it on cd , and the internet piracy gives u an option to hear it b4 u buy it , some ppl just download it and rip it , but anyways like 10 years ago when some 1 buyed a cd  he was selling copys its kinda the same

i personally don't think it does but then again i'm not a producer or the artist that spend tons of money in the studio the real question is there is no way to stop it fact is some ppl would want to buy the orginals and others won't for some gys they buy just to share it on net so in my view no it don't it gives the consumer a chance to listen to the music and let them make up their minds if they want to purchase it so many of us has bought a album and the thing was no good at all except for the single that we saw on tv so no is my answer

no it does not .. most of the albums that are uploaded in the internet are of known and famous artists who will make money or have allready made.

piracy helps small artists to get their songs known

• 1 month later...