[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

I don't have a solid opinion to discuss this, don't even try to.

u have for sure saw at least 1 documentary on ufo's etc. do u think they are real? ofc a lot of them are bullshit but maybe some of them are true..

also the universe is infinite or humans can't determinate exactly its dimensions so they must sure b some other form of life on another planet of another galaxy ;D

u have for sure saw at least 1 documentary on ufo's etc. do u think they are real? ofc a lot of them are bullshit but maybe some of them are true..

also the universe is infinite or humans can't determinate exactly its dimensions so they must sure b some other form of life on another planet of another galaxy ;D

maybe someday human being will be able to talk about ufo's and the universe.

Cut it off.

if aliens would exist,

existence of god will be kinda false.