[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

English Official Spam Topic

Here you can spam as much as you want, talk about anything, etc., as long as you follow a few simple rules.

• There may be no post count here, but continuous, nonsense replies such as "sadsadas" or "σpam" will be deleted.
  • Flaming other users is not allowed here. Users flaming will be punished with a karma smite or a ban (depends).
  • Posting improper images, such as ones with nudity or gore content, is prohibited. Any user posting such pictures will be immediately banned.
  • Advertising other websites in here is not allowed. If you do this, you will be punished (Permanent Ban).
  • We (staff) own the right to delete ANY post with or without a reason.
  • In this thread we speak ONLY English. Nothing less, nothing more.
  • The first insult even if you make it on a friend for fun is a ban.
  • Flaming with highly insulting or racist comments are forbidden.
  • Advertising of any kind is prohibited.
  • Discussions about staff (Who left, got promoted, demoted and such) is forbidden. This will end up to 1 month ban as a warning.
  • Rules can change anytime, with or without notice. Before posting in here you shall check the first post to be updated aswell.

Thanks,

MaxCheaters® Staff.[/center]