interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

Now this server is  ~~~ EPIC FAIL ~~~        bye bye  Alt + Delete ------> for less pain !!!!!

i dont think so...but yes server before wipe be so good server...!!!

but after wipe is not very good...some problems about skills and gladi at oly pwned all chars :(

Now this server is  ~~~ EPIC FAIL ~~~         bye bye   Alt + Delete ------> for less pain !!!!!

If u post one more bad comment about this server

i am gonna dekarma you, first warning.

now the deffence of all mages nerfed ,  WTF .............

Lmao mofo this is not a falme topic , HERE u talk about the server all u know without saying sh1t ...... i told u i play 2 days and i see everything how is it going .... but u talk sh1t  and u ask me what class is for pvp ?!?!         [[[[  well  nobody playing daggers  / NO  orcs  /  No  gladiators / No tanks /  ]]]]

and server always getting crash because of the new  L2Jkiller 4.0 new version ...............

WTF or what balance are u talking about ?  and what mass pvp u talking about ? i play there 2 days and i see whats going on ...... there is NO balance  ..... all the server are archers with insane attack speed and almost all hits criticals and mages with high mage crit rate .... this is all the server ..... other classes are nothing  nobody playing other classes ......... ARCHERS AND MAGES this is it , what balance u talking about MOFO ..............   (( and what mass pvp are u fakin talking about ?   mofos spamm cancel  then clan hall b soe  ))

** about life stones ..... u need to kill a raid boss 10 times in order to get 10 costum items to change for 1 ls    & the chance of getting a skill is 5%  {aproved by gm}  ***

And by the way ...... now all the staff of this server is changed !!!! the old owners are gone .... now some bunch of retards  are managing the server with some  epic failed features ...............

WTF or what balance are u talking about ?  and what mass pvp u talking about ? i play there 2 days and i see whats going on ...... there is NO balance  ..... all the server are archers with insane attack speed and almost all hits criticals and mages with high mage crit rate .... this is all the server ..... other classes are nothing  nobody playing other classes ......... ARCHERS AND MAGES this is it , what balance u talking about MOFO ..............   (( and what mass pvp are u fakin talking about ?   mofos spamm cancel  then clan hall b soe  ))

** about life stones ..... u need to kill a raid boss 10 times in order to get 10 costum items to change for 1 ls    & the chance of getting a skill is 5%  {aproved by gm}  ***

And by the way ...... now all the staff of this server is changed !!!! the old owners are gone .... now some bunch of retards  are managing the server with some  epic failed features ...............

This server ............... yeah always 100+++ online ..........  [ its  the old school of  interlude pvp ]  / but its boring ..... u play 2 hours and make full + 25 .... then  u go pvp ...... and u get bored very fast .....  [ augments not working   /  the interlude skills not working at all /   all the server are archers and mages ..................  other classes are dead and u can't try to play other class cause its waste of time u gonna die in seconds ............ [ archers hit very fast + high crit rate / and mages high fast with high mag crit rate  ..... THIS IS  THE SERVER   ]       * when u are dagger  u hit mages back stab 600dmg .....  ( dagger classes are dead )

The costum weps are pure sh1t  [ giving 300 magic dmg or 300 p attack ONLY and no other stats ]    the costum shop is really NOOB WORK .....  a  shopping buggs ........

Thats all about this server  .........

Thx for attention .  

its not a big deal to start again or alone ....... as i said in 2 or 3 hours u make full + 25 .............. [ the problem is that in this server only 2 classes  ..... archers and mages ]    lol

He can express his opinion, but take a look on his comments.The only thing that he is doing

is to blame the server and spam!

yea me too i agree with `BloodyWarrior^

sorry guys for the gladi

but i was in work today and now i will edit some new java modification and i will rr now.

from tomorrow the oly will be ok what i fix?exploits like prefrenzy,regeneration,mmocore!

i lowed gladi skills.Check them out and reply.

i have tested them 10 times today but they need more fix i think.

He can express his opinion, but take a look on his comments.The only thing that he is doing

is to blame the server and spam!

Dude i played this server  4 days no stop and i know everything  .... and i post my comments [ good or bad ] i don't recommend the server nor i flame{blame} it  .... i never talk sh1t before i test everything 100% ............

do you know why it's fail or just you reply it?

its epic fail cause the new owners knows nothing about l2 ......... read my previous comments , read my topics on your server forum and u will see ,  + the gm jamar or whatever was his nick ... this gm is a coco nut no offense   *.*

OMG are u from brazil or u are just a BR ? , first play the server then faking complain  man ..............  i am  a god damn SPS on this server and i pwn everybody even in mass pvp .........  me alone vs 3 daggers i kill them ........ same with tanks ...... and other classes ......  nobody  can kill me  .....

only if  some ppl come in pt with bishop ....... and if 3 archers attack  me in same time .

Necro hit more than archer dude OMG really i have no words for u ......    the best necros on the server hit me  248 dmg each hit !!!and 800 criticals !!!!!  BUT archers hit me each critical 1.6k and sometimes 1.9k with heroic valor ...... with high attack speed + insane criticals ......

SO WHERE IS THE BALANCE ........... dude play the server then u can feel free and post whatever u want ..... ZOMG

hahahahahahah

Mengs you guys know shit! this guy is pro right here ><

yea me too i agree with `BloodyWarrior^

sorry guys for the gladi

but i was in work today and now i will edit some new java modification and i will rr now.

from tomorrow the oly will be ok what i fix?exploits like prefrenzy,regeneration,mmocore!

i lowed gladi skills.Check them out and reply.

i have tested them 10 times today but they need more fix i think.

Ok..But Your Server Have 1 Problem..No Active Gm Team ......Many Time Admin Is Online But He Only Sit And Check Chars...Nothig Else..One Server Need Active Gm Team For Petition/Event's/Help Server Chars.....and 1 ACTIVE DEV To fix The Problems......1 Week Now I Looking For 1 Gm For 1 Problem And No One answer me....

//off...Sorry For My Bad English!!!!

hahahahahahah

Mengs you guys know shit! this guy is pro right here ><

:O :) he think that he is the tester of the server omg..!

Ok..But Your Server Have 1 Problem..No Active Gm Team ......Many Time Admin Is Online But He Only Sit And Check Chars...Nothig Else..One Server Need Active Gm Team For Petition/Event's/Help Server Chars.....and 1 ACTIVE DEV To fix The Problems......1 Week Now I Looking For 1 Gm For 1 Problem And No One answer me....

//off...Sorry For My Bad English!!!!

you got my msn msg me

btw i was inactive 2 days cause i was in Athens.....school trip!

:O :) he think that he is the tester of the server omg..!

you got my msn msg me

btw i was inactive 2 days cause i was in Athens.....school trip!

Just a friendly advice from me, the only thing that server needs atm is more ppl.