interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

rofl rofl rofl this server is pure -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- . rofl i went in and it lagged like ****** it is a DDoSer 1 of my friends his name was Hardcor3 and lagged the server with some ddos program and admin banned me cuz for no reason Oo wtf rofl worst server ever ... it dont deserve its 100-150 players if you ask me .. hf but i will never wish luck to this stupid asshole imbalol stupid admin with his server

btw...prison...what's ur name in the srv?

true, today server lagged as hell but the community is higher than 150 ppl

PS: if it's true , admin add some protection for god sake!

i think dev added protection before some min...also srv before 10min had 180online...and it had 6hours lag and 1hour and half downtime....and we reached again 180online...

my name was LordTaylor admin banned me for no reason

Admin it's just a noobzor....  i was admin to his gracia final server and he didn't had ppl to play in this client... at IL had.... and he want from me to bring players.... but i didn't done it....... cuz server is full bugged.... Why you join it??? No comments about this server..... Just sucks! Maxcheaters server will be better than athebaldt Rofl!!!!!!!

Admin it's just a noobzor....  i was admin to his gracia final server and he didn't had ppl to play in this client... at IL had.... and he want from me to bring players.... but i didn't done it....... cuz server is full bugged.... Why you join it??? No comments about this server..... Just sucks!

Did u were the admin of hellbound athebaldt server? that's why it was full of bugs ffs

interlude ftw!

Did u were the admin of hellbound athebaldt server? that's why it was full of bugs ffs

interlude ftw!

And i didn't known the reason about why he opened a server with bugs.... What he waiting from a bugged server Which results????

Admin it's just a noobzor....  i was admin to his gracia final server and he didn't had ppl to play in this client... at IL had.... and he want from me to bring players.... but i didn't done it....... cuz server is full bugged.... Why you join it??? No comments about this server..... Just sucks! Maxcheaters server will be better than athebaldt Rofl!!!!!!!

this happened some years ago....this is a NEW athebaldt...about l2 mxc...l2 mxc failed many times like athebaldt...athebaldt now tries to become better and better...yesterday we reached 260 online...

this happened some years ago....this is a NEW athebaldt...about l2 mxc...l2 mxc failed many times like athebaldt...athebaldt now tries to become better and better...yesterday we reached 260 online...

That's true, community grows up fast like old times :)

ah i see my acc unbanned and my char this is ok now but you sure have to ban or deal with the guy which is ddosing the server .... in the moment he is lagging it tell gm to login and speak with him !

i shut the srv down....dev came...he will fix a.s.a.p

you want to say that interlude client dont have full bugs many interlude svrs has fail

I wanna to say that when l2athebaldt was on hellbound client he was full of bugs,

and also in interlude client u can easy fix the bugs.