interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

yeah but kinda unbalanced  :X

xxaxa.Many unbalance.SPS cansels you,every 1 min rebuff,archers hit you for 1.5k kai mage hit them for 1k.Necro's attacks are usefull,cause all have ressists..

i think he must low the time from resists...btw cancel has 10 secs cast time...if i remember well

Today i go for pvp at PI.Every 1min i go for rebuff..Is this write??The cansel must reuse evry 5-10 min,or cast time 20-30 secs.Thats is my opinion.

rofl rofl rofl this server is pure -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- . rofl i went in and it lagged like ****** it is a DDoSer 1 of my friends his name was Hardcor3 and lagged the server with some ddos program and admin banned me cuz for no reason Oo wtf rofl worst server ever ... it dont deserve its 100-150 players if you ask me .. hf but i will never wish luck to this stupid asshole imbalol stupid admin with his server

rofl rofl rofl this server is pure -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- . rofl i went in and it lagged like ****** it is a DDoSer 1 of my friends his name was Hardcor3 and lagged the server with some ddos program and admin banned me cuz for no reason Oo wtf rofl worst server ever ... it dont deserve its 100-150 players if you ask me .. hf but i will never wish luck to this stupid asshole imbalol stupid admin with his server

true, today server lagged as hell but the community is higher than 150 ppl

PS: if it's true , admin add some protection for god sake!