interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

its not a big deal to start again or alone ....... as i said in 2 or 3 hours u make full + 25 .............. [ the problem is that in this server only 2 classes  ..... archers and mages ]    lol

actually the problem is that the server dont have any more the ppl from old times ;)

its not a big deal to start again or alone ....... as i said in 2 or 3 hours u make full + 25 .............. [ the problem is that in this server only 2 classes  ..... archers and mages ]    lol

dude i made those items at 1st day of phoenix aka athebaldt. and i quit next day.

there passed couple of months. i logged some days before and i saw i was equal with all ppl in server.

i said im bored to start alone coz old players and my old friends of real athebaldt quit.

And now this phoenix is full of random ppl.

i dont know if there are anyone from the old times

and btw when you play a pvp server you must know that you will find unbalance or balance and only chars for ex.mages,saggis as you said.

i dont know if there are anyone from the old times

and btw when you play a pvp server you must know that you will find unbalance or balance and only chars for ex.mages,saggis as you said.

well, i find the server balance, also i love the unlimited pvp's on primeval :D

btw why its down?

dude i made those items at 1st day of phoenix aka athebaldt. and i quit next day.

there passed couple of months. i logged some days before and i saw i was equal with all ppl in server.

i said im bored to start alone coz old players and my old friends of real athebaldt quit.

And now this phoenix is full of random ppl.

totally agree!

athebaldt of 2006-2007 FTW!

PowerOfDark

Aelaras

etc...

ExtremeBuffer here

hero Prophet for the 2 last months  before athebaldt's shutdown!

it was the best time i had in l2 ever...

[GR]Elpizw na einai online se ligo.Gt einai o monos server p m travikse KAPOS,gt oloi oi upolipoi einai gia to PEOS!

[gr] simfono k einai arketa balance se sxesi me kapoious allous [/gr]

well, i find the server balance, also i love the unlimited pvp's on primeval :D

btw why its down?

WTF or what balance are u talking about ?  and what mass pvp u talking about ? i play there 2 days and i see whats going on ...... there is NO balance  ..... all the server are archers with insane attack speed and almost all hits criticals and mages with high mage crit rate .... this is all the server ..... other classes are nothing  nobody playing other classes ......... ARCHERS AND MAGES this is it , what balance u talking about MOFO ..............   (( and what mass pvp are u fakin talking about ?   mofos spamm cancel  then clan hall b soe  ))

** about life stones ..... u need to kill a raid boss 10 times in order to get 10 costum items to change for 1 ls    & the chance of getting a skill is 5%  {aproved by gm}  ***

And by the way ...... now all the staff of this server is changed !!!! the old owners are gone .... now some bunch of retards  are managing the server with some  epic failed features ...............