interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

If you do not stop spamming / flaming and continue the drama i'll start dekarming mods , golds , donators  or not. They have a forum too post your problems there!

l2 killer lands in many servers. even 17heroes, even atlantis and more more. 6-7 servers at hopzone of 1st page were attacked succesfuly.

why some ''noobs'' make progs to destroy srvs...? gz...he make a hack...but he destroys ppl lifes... the owners pays for that srv...and  he tries to make the game better...and some1 makes a hack and destroys everything... and the owner spend his money for NOTHING... pff

why some ''noobs'' make progs to destroy srvs...? gz...he make a hack...but he destroys ppl lifes... the owners pays for that srv...and  he tries to make the game better...and some1 makes a hack and destroys everything... and the owner spend his money for NOTHING... pff

Because some "noobs" make servers and they don't know to fix even the "trade bug".Whitch is the lesson of the story?Stop making server if you aren't ready to protect it from hackers/bugs etc.You save your money and ofc time.

Because some "noobs" make servers and they don't know to fix even the "trade bug".Whitch is the lesson of the story?Stop making server if you aren't ready to protect it from hackers/bugs etc.You save your money and ofc time.

this case has nothing to do with protection.

just that this hackin program is (day by day going to be "was") new. this programm work even for top servers at hopzone. Not to mention the next pages.

same with A H1N1. ofc no one had protection coz was "NEWWWWW".

this case has nothing to do with protection.

just that this hackin program is (day by day going to be "was") new. this programm work even for top servers at hopzone. Not to mention the next pages.

same with A H1N1. ofc no one had protection coz was "NEWWWWW".

I said if you make a server you must be ready for everything.And don't hide back from "it was NEW".And trade bug is new too eh?If you don't know don't speak for Athebaldt,but my words hurted you because this program works perfect in Xenovia too.

I said if you make a server you must be ready for everything.And don't hide back from "it was NEW".And trade bug is new too eh?If you don't know don't speak for Athebaldt,but my words hurted you because this program works perfect in Xenovia too.

xenovia was 1st server i tried and didn't worked not coz is my server but rly don't work. Is another program (which can put it down with laggg) for 1-2 min. You can't use it coz need knowlege.

You got no idea which pack we use so better mouth shut. You got no idea how a server work so better mouth shut before start lies for xenovia.

Or you was any of GMs who got banned by me??

Get it over, this hacking program was new and no one had protection for it. Now all servers are getting it.

You don't even know how that hacking program work. You just put the IP there and click "Attack". OMFG.

xenovia was 1st server i tried and didn't worked not coz is my server but rly don't work. Is another program (which can put it down with laggg) for 1-2 min. You can't use it coz need knowlege.

You got no idea which pack we use so better mouth shut. You got no idea how a server work so better mouth shut before start lies for xenovia.

Or you was any of GMs who got banned by me??

Get it over, this hacking program was new and no one had protection for it. Now all servers are getting it.

You don't even know how that hacking program work. You just put the IP there and click "Attack". OMFG.

No i wasnt gm in xenovia lol.I was the guy who attacked your server in first days and you (or any gm) gave me ip ban(it hurted me).I know what this program does and i don't give a shit about your 1252652611st failed server.Btw open your server to chek it if still works.

No i wasnt gm in xenovia lol.I was the guy who attacked your server in first days and you (or any gm) gave me ip ban(it hurted me).I know what this program does and i don't give a shit about your 1252652611st failed server.Btw open your server to chek it if still works.

the server is down because fix some bug's so ;) next time..!!