interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

if he has many augments that is possible you will get this dmg thats i say in my post that ls will destroy the svr and you will see it

Server just opened and players don't have many augiuments.You think it's easy to farm ls?There is ls farming zone but chance to drop is like 1/15.Also you can't farm cause of pvp.They must decrease daggers skills crit dmg power and remove m def from tattoos for better balance.

Server just opened and players don't have many augiuments.You think it's easy to farm ls?There is ls farming zone but chance to drop is like 1/15.Also you can't farm cause of pvp.They must decrease daggers skills crit dmg power and remove m def from tattoos for better balance.

must be a joke.

at 1st week chance to get a skill on agu was "WOW" :O

They decreased now so much after many players got some good agus. Fairly ehh??

i played there 1 day only and i got battle roar and m barrier. after 1 week i tried again and in 40 ls nothing. even a "decrease dmg when fall" not.

Farm zones are not made for 100 ppl or more.

must be a joke.

at 1st week chance to get a skill on agu was "WOW" :O

They decreased now so much after many players got some good agus. Fairly ehh??

i played there 1 day only and i got battle roar and m barrier. after 1 week i tried again and in 40 ls nothing. even a "decrease dmg when fall" not.

Farm zones are not made for 100 ppl or more.

i agree and i say it again augments skills dont do good specially in c6 clients svrs which have stuck

as dev said to hv until tomorrow skills,dagger skills will be fixed!

wait to see !xD

Ok the problems fixed!

Join&Vote us,!

which skills? or only daggers like in old athebaldt with lethal 620 dmg and criti 320 dmg?

Edited

Dusk Weapons,titanium armor with balance stats!,new farm,pvp areas and one rb zone,more difficult farm for ls..no ls zone anymore!

Now no ls zone?The ppl who farmed and made full augiuments?Delete all augiuments better beacause it's not fair for new players.