interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

i see many bugs there....at duelists some skills dont working...sonic skills power isnt right.... braveHeart skill dont working lol, and many others skills.... u must stay and work hard fixing.... gl

i see many bugs there....at duelists some skills dont working...sonic skills power isnt right.... braveHeart skill dont working lol, and many others skills.... u must stay and work hard fixing.... gl

i agree..some skills are really broken but not all of the skills you said

so you get too far

xD

It's very nice server.Very good enchant rates,daily events and more.

Thanks bigbrother..have fun!

its not so hard...anyway i will make exchange gb with adena

but no 1gb=1kkk cause you drop 10gb from 1 mob..

ok do it 200kk but i want to see it on the svr i will join now . This svr will be like old athebaldt with 6-7 skills active - passive each char and you will see it this

All the server make figthers cause of tattoos.The tattoos bring unbalance because they give p def-m def.They must give only p def because mage hit me 200-300 dmg with +15 jewls and they have max weapons :X

isnt only the tatoo i think is active skills of lifestones now they make a new area for ls that will destroy the svr and you will see it the only good is that dont have custom items

Enchant rates are very easy and in 1 day you can make +25 full..After that all day pvp?ppl will bored,so they'll have something to do with ls.    Ls <3

Edit:You call this balanced server? >:( [iMhttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6392/shot00000yv.th.jpg[/img]2 hits, 6k-5k from dagger with 2.7 p. def?

I Hope dev open old athebalt.

Here is no way of fun. all are necros. pp at oly was lowed as bu mana burn amount effect, as by mp consumtion of mb, as delay of mb, att speed is lowed, p att is lowed. pp makes 600 criti dmg on duelist and duelist make 500 normal dmg.

But i've seen the dev is working hard. Hope old athebalt will be different.

I've seen the photo which post BigBrother.I see his p def.He has 2.8k and they hit him for 5.5k and 6.5k?

this happend in a very high rate server with no custom items but full buffs.

Btw at athebaldt had a difference on dmg coz some ppl got focus/might/duel might and duel might passive. Guess too much agu for that dmg.

As for phoenix need thousand changes.

Athebaldt had lot of acticity at oly. Activity start to get low after old staff lowed daggers. i made with gh and as with passive focus lethal 216 dmg. This was lol.

then the casting of eva saints and their mp that never ends made the activity to get low.

at athebaldt the pp was same as with agu as without agu.with doom the pp there could be killed easy.

Now at phoenix, pp is a big failure.

Enchant rates are very easy and in 1 day you can make +25 full..After that all day pvp?ppl will bored,so they'll have something to do with ls.    Ls <3

Edit:You call this balanced server? >:( [iMhttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6392/shot00000yv.th.jpg[/img]2 hits, 6k-5k from dagger with 2.7 p. def?

if he has many augments that is possible you will get this dmg thats i say in my post that ls will destroy the svr and you will see it