[SHARE]Server Attacker V3 (Version 3)

ddoser 3.4

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=125132

seems that the ones that want it , they got to pay it.

btw i see couple of titles / sigs with hacker shit and others. wtf? before some time it was a fashion to say im l2j dev or pro l2j dev.  now its L2J Hacker / Attacker. WTF ( Not Going For DragonHunter and Serk. Those are the only ones in here that know how to hack. )

btw i see couple of titles / sigs with hacker shit and others. wtf? before some time it was a fashion to say im l2j dev or pro l2j dev.  now its L2J Hacker / Attacker. WTF ( Not Going For DragonHunter and Serk. Those are the only ones in here that know how to hack. )

Why you say that?

They are all pr0s! It is way too HARD to tick a script that somebody else has made, crash a server and be happy :D

ddoser 3.4

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=125132

seems that the ones that want it , they got to pay it.

That's why I don't share all of my programms/scripts. They all think that they are pros by using other people's work.

Hello,

Good job from me DragonHunter! Your tool is working, and i had tested it at l2java.com and i made him offline in 3 minutes!

- Sillent

Did you use proxy server? If they found you...the only way will be the jail  :'(

Dont deface famous websites...you will be cought!  :(

I made a video that I can bring a server very fast offline...

Soon uploaded ;)

This will be the end for L2J ? 8)