[SHARE]Server Attacker V3 (Version 3)

both of you next time -1. Respect those who pay!

@DragonHunter Nice job dude! But why you dont make a aio with your programs xD?

you didnt smite haxmax98, and also cyperex has 700+ posts, which means he may had seen the topic, before the karma hiding was put.

BTW respect those who pay? What do you mean? ;S

Why it suddenly shows that it is not ready to attack? And when you open a new one, put the same stats and test, why it is OK? o_O

you didnt smite haxmax98, and also cyperex has 700+ posts, which means he may had seen the topic, before the karma hiding was put.

BTW respect those who pay? What do you mean? ;S

Why it suddenly shows that it is not ready to attack? And when you open a new one, put the same stats and test, why it is OK? o_O

Exactly... why are you threatening me for -1 karma when yesterday i could see it, but today i cannot bcuz it requires 2 karma?

HaxMAx got 100 posts he couldnt see it.

As bout the other guy he just spam.

So?

And i mean that we pay to see the topics without spamming etc. If the want to spam in order to see something that we pay for it is totatly rudness.

When you log in in the server open run type cmd and the type "netstat -n"

An ip will be came up with a number in the end :777

7777 is the gameserver port and the other the ip.

HaxMAx got 100 posts he couldnt see it.

As bout the other guy he just spam.

So?

And i mean that we pay to see the topics without spamming etc. If the want to spam in order to see something that we pay for it is totatly rudness.

My brother is a donator member with 4 karma...I have see the topic from him account

My brother is a donator member with 4 karma...I have see the topic from him account

yh sure. 2nd warn for spammin keep going. It was the last one.

DragonHunter as i say before why you dont creat an aio program with your programs? o.o?

this post can might be stickied ? 8)

Maybe not dude... it Dont work for me

Edit: And yes i did EVERYTHING perfectly put perfect IP/port and tested connection and i have a 100mb internet connection and styll dont wrk.

i think if the pc that you attack got firewall it dosent works...

There is no way that a server can have port 7777/2106 blocked and players online..

It wont connect ^.^

So firewall isn't blocking it.