[SHARE]Server Attacker V3 (Version 3)

why? :S I hadn't download version 1.2 :S what wrong with the links? why you remove them?

Everyone is flamming his works, you think he feels proud? Ofc he doesn't.. you all speak to much, u think at his side..now is nothing to do, he's angry and he wont share it anymore... (GG for the people who made him like that)

first page...one question: do you have to be on the server when you attack (i ask this because in every video you first connect to the server)

You don't need to be logged in but I just always do it so I can actually see it is lagging the server and when I get the popup... You are disconnected from the server

I know it's offline so I can stop the attack

Best Share ever on maxcheaters... DUDE this is EPIC SHARE and i will tell you why...

1. This is the end of these newbie servers!(now a 10 year old boy wont create a server if he doesnt knows how to add anti hack in his server and to do this you must have some experience so only Best servers will stay)

2.Who doesnt want to crash a server that he was playing before ?

3.Great share for maxcheaters too, this will bring a lot more members and all these stuff cause there wasnt a good share like this in the exploit section for a long time!

If i was a moderator i would mark it as an announcement xD

GREAT JOB DragonHunter(Giannakis Here xD)

the only problem is that this is illegal... You can end in jail if you use this on big servers/sites... i heard that you can hide your ip with proxy or something like that... if you can do this then is there a way for cops to find you(they maybe control these proxy stuff or something)?

Pls give me a guide of how to use proxy with this attacker :)

Nova

Perfect you say TRU 100% and 10 year good , and hi add nophx.dll and think that they are smarter than everyone else.

I too aply this.....

i didnt understand "add nophx.dll"  what u mean?