Don't you think we f*cked it up?

RєVєnGeR^

thanks for looking with retarded eyes to my posts and not really trying to understand what im trying to say here.

You are just overdoing it thats all.I ignored the rest of your post because i find it abnormal.Talking about goverment and shit....And yes this is a show off.Thats not you at all.

Anyway im done with this.Its a waste of time..

Revenger is right. It's better to PM mods than post useless things that we may consider them as spam. I mean things like: "One mod move it!", "Wrong section"....and bla bla bla...

Thats why there's a "Report to moderator" button. But all mods feel like gods and they are like "I don't answer in PMS" If you don't who does ffs.

Thats why there's a "Report to moderator" button. But all mods feel like gods and they are like "I don't answer in PMS" If you don't who does ffs.

True True

... i can't pm them bcause i will be on youtube...

Didn't got it...

@OnTopic: I think some Mods i wont say the name got his reward as mod and now just don't see a shit!

icantseeshitb.jpg

Didn't got it...

Some1 posted a video with his conversation on his msn some days ago and he dont want to do it again..this video cost his uploader promote..

True, but there are some mods that answer to PMs (like I do)

an image of one can't change the image of all ;)

w00t a flame topic opened and i am not in?

I think only WebMonster have custom title I dont answer in PM's, but i pmed some times and he responded though.. so every mod answer in pms :P

I am using that button many times every day, but no result.

I have reported so many times some users that should deserve even ban, but they are still here spamming wiht 0 karma...

And some others that should know the rules, according with their status + posts counts and nobody dakarmaed him/her..

So...

I didn't said names but the majority of the staff team has the NO PM policy.