Don't you think we f*cked it up?

RєVєnGeR^

Whats so negative about them? He's just saying what he thinks. Since when is that a crime.. oh wait since greeks decided to open a forum?

Whats so negative about them? He's just saying what he thinks. Since when is that a crime.. oh wait since greeks decided to open a forum?

i have to agree with every single word :/

i mostly post on spam topics but i noticed that..i see aggelosfot..he have 567 posts and the last 500 posts are like "wrong section!" etc..many ppl do that for post count..whatever. It would be nice if they would be punished for doing so if they are not global mods, thats why is the report section. To report everything goes wrong with members/topics/etc.

PS:Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

i mostly post on spam topics but i noticed that..i see aggelosfot..he have 567 posts and the last 500 posts are like "wrong section!" etc..many ppl do that for post count..whatever. It would be nice if they would be punished for doing so if they are not global mods, thats why is the report section. To report everything goes wrong with members/topics/etc.

PS:Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

u are typing very - very slowly..

Anyway i don't care 'bout anyones opinion i do just care 'bout what i see and about this forum..i don't want it to get f*cked up in this single way .. And yes u found 2 ppls from 6..

???? Racist?

Call me a racist call me whatever you want to.

But i think that EVERY FUCKING MEMBER CAN POST WHATEVRE HE THINK ITS RIGHT TO POST. POSTING AN OPINION IS NOT A CRIME. I HAD SAME FUCKING DISCUSSION WITH PPL LIKE YOU IN THE HIDDEN SECTION. TAKE WEBMONSTER AND HIS SREVRE . I SAID THE SREVRE WILL FAIL THEY HAD ON THEIR SITE COPYRIGHTS 2009-2010 AND I SAID SERVER WONT LAST LONG. SO THE GUY WAS LIKE HEYYY OMG HE POSTED NEGATIVE COMMENT BAN HIM. IM SICK OF YOU ITS A FORUM AND A FORUM IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SPEAK LIKE IT OR NOT THE COMMENTS WONT BE PINK EVERYTIME .

But i think that EVERY -beep-ING MEMBER CAN POST WHATEVRE HE THINK ITS RIGHT TO POST. POSTING AN OPINION IS NOT A CRIME. I HAD SAME -beep-ING DISCUSSION WITH PPL LIKE YOU IN THE HIDDEN SECTION. TAKE WEBMONSTER AND HIS SREVRE . I SAID THE SREVRE WILL FAIL THEY HAD ON THEIR SITE COPYRIGHTS 2009-2010 AND I SAID SERVER WONT LAST LONG. SO THE GUY WAS LIKE HEYYY OMG HE POSTED NEGATIVE COMMENT BAN HIM. IM SICK OF YOU ITS A FORUM AND A FORUM IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SPEAK LIKE IT OR NOT THE COMMENTS WONT BE PINK EVERYTIME .

But i think that EVERY -beep-ING MEMBER CAN POST WHATEVRE HE THINK ITS RIGHT TO POST. POSTING AN OPINION IS NOT A CRIME. I HAD SAME -beep-ING DISCUSSION WITH PPL LIKE YOU IN THE HIDDEN SECTION. TAKE WEBMONSTER AND HIS SREVRE . I SAID THE SREVRE WILL FAIL THEY HAD ON THEIR SITE COPYRIGHTS 2009-2010 AND I SAID SERVER WONT LAST LONG. SO THE GUY WAS LIKE HEYYY OMG HE POSTED NEGATIVE COMMENT BAN HIM. IM SICK OF YOU ITS A FORUM AND A FORUM IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SPEAK LIKE IT OR NOT THE COMMENTS WONT BE PINK EVERYTIME .

Do you know what i hate? A negative attitude....thats your attitude and i dont like it.Dont try to show such an image man.I know you are a good person but behaving like that in here is not cool ( not right either but i dont care about this ).Please i want my mate back T_T

koumpi.jpg

Always works xD

Hey Revenger you can pm a g.mod or your admin about that... and report any kind of issue you find... and is out of our rule.

That just my opinion...

It's not me who's  mean its you who's sissy. You just don't like truth like many ppl in here. I said WebMonsters aka Slayergi's server will fail and guess what it did. Its not any attitude nor its anything else Its me . Me Filip, like it or not deal or not deal with it. Thats the real me there's no other me. I hate ppl saying im a show off im not a show off you guys just need some more confidence in yourselves. You think just cuz you're normal members and just cuz you don't have rights you can't change anything but you know what i tihnk you're stupid i think you are brainless and i think you're retards. it's about time you realise you are something in here without you MxC wont be a forum without ppl expressing opinion the word forum wont be. Its how Nation works we just can't realise that yet. The Country is not the goverment but all these ppl who work their asses every day thats the Country without them there wont be a nation. Realise it. Memorise it. Don't disguise it. You're somone in here! You have rights as well!

It's not me who's  mean its you who's sissy. You just don't like truth like many ppl in here. I said WebMonsters aka Slayergi's server will fail and guess what it did. Its not any attitude nor its anything else Its me . Me Filip, like it or not deal or not deal with it. Thats the real me there's no other me. I hate ppl saying im a show off im not a show off you guys just need some more confidence in yourselves. You think just cuz you're normal members and just cuz you don't have rights you can't change anything but you know what i tihnk you're stupid i think you are brainless and i think you're retards. it's about time you realise you are something in here without you MxC wont be a forum without ppl expressing opinion the word forum wont be. Its how Nation works we just can't realise that yet. The Country is not the goverment but all these ppl who work their asses every day thats the Country without them there wont be a nation. Realise it. Memorise it. Don't disguise it. You're somone in here! You have rights as well!

Thanks.....btw its a forum not a country.And if this is your real face then you behave like another person to me..kk