[CS][Share] Fighter FX 7.2 Multihack [NONSTEAM ONLY]

Hax0r

Hax0r sorry to annoy you again, but I've got one more question. I use this program and it's really good. But I don't want to play with cheats, but there are really good features. So - I want to turn my AimBot and WallHack off, but I can't. I set everything "0" but still I see through the walls and when I shot somewhere it autoaims on the enemy heads. So how to turn off AimBot, WallHack and AutoAim? I just want to play 3rd person mode ^^ It's really awesome! But without cheats:D Maybe only 3rd Person Mode + Bunny Hoping bug .D

I'll be waiting for your answer.

I just know how you can turn off the wallhack, just go on wh and set it to 0, but u also need to deactivate the ESP of the players.

I don't really know how to turn off the aimbot.

You can use this Fighter FX which is improved.(by keops)

• 2 weeks later...

nooooooooo!

crapy i need more posts

question: that i can see the download link i need 50 posts right?...

can one teach me the reason of it?

i hope i didn't an mistake with this post..

The reason I hid this for 50 posts is for the others not to copy this and present it as their own work.I hope you understand. After all, 50 posts is, comparing to other posts, kinda low.

• 2 weeks later...

Not needed 50 posts to read this. I see in first page this hack name, so find it in google. Thanks thats awsome cheat!! :) Now playing in all VAC secured servers xDD

Good luck with downloading a Malware-Free version of this one from google, not our fault if your PC gets full of viruses.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's good but when u play with people who know to play CS u have to be carefull :)))....And an advice:With WH  will feel good for some days,months maybe but then u will realize that u did nothing to improve ur skills :).....Good Share for newbies(at cs always..)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is best cheat ever made man.. i have it since 2003 and no server has detected it...

i love this cheat with some coool functions suck as aiming where ever you want and bunnyhop...

nice share for ppl who had some silly cheats  ;)

I start fighter fx (FFX) and launch cs, but when im connecting/connected to the server my cs auto closes wtf ? How to fix this ? Btw i using non steam

EDIT: already know where the problem is, but how to again open that settings window ? I forgot to wrote

-steam -game cstrike in hl parameters... now when i opening ffx it automaticaly opens game and i cant change the parameters