[CS][Share] Fighter FX 7.2 Multihack [NONSTEAM ONLY]

Hax0r

i ll try annd i tell u later how it goes :P thx

EDIT: Here i go, i downloaded 23b patch and i tried and same sh1t, all map screen on black, i could just see myself, other players and weapons on floor, but when i look to some side , maybe right dunno, it show me all screen normal, when i turn back to original position then i got red screeen or black, so i guess when i see NORTH i see normal screen, when i see SOUTH i see black, EAST black and WEST normal.

WTF can be goning on here? xD

• 3 weeks later...

i download this version thanks a lot working very good i give a lot of headshot XD

but what i must press for change to aibot or wallhack etc ? i cant click on figther f.x when i am at game.

Ok, when you log in, in one server with hack press delete button and hack's panel will pop up. Scrool you mouse-wheel up and down and left click in the option. Now to go back press right click. You 're done. Press delete button again to hide the hack's panel.

Ok, when you log in, in one server with hack press delete button and hack's panel will pop up. Scrool you mouse-wheel up and down and left click in the option. Now to go back press right click. You 're done. Press delete button again to hide the hack's panel.

thanks i lot i have this program but i dont know how change to aiobot-wallhack etc i find now coz of you thanks mate

• 1 month later...

To Exw Edo Kai Kairo Alla Dn Einai Kai Toso Kalo P.x. Exw Poli Kalitera Opws To Senses Fail,BaDBoY V5,NK Hack

-1 because you repeatedly use GR language in an EN topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...