[CS][Share] Fighter FX 7.2 Multihack [NONSTEAM ONLY]

Hax0r

You know, the problem is that when I press "del" button it drops me out of the server..

Do you have any advise or solution ??

I would really appreaciate it..

I have the same problem,try this press disable Num Lock and then press 1(del),if its like me you aint gonna have this problem again

If you have problem with disconnect from server when pressing 'delete' key read this guide!

On new non-steam patch is the game protected from hack tools like this, so you have to change one file.

1)  Go to: your_game_directory\cstrike\config.cfg    (open this wile with notepad)

2)  Find the line where is writed name of key that you want to use (delete).

3)  Delete this line

If you have some questions, post them here, I will try to answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hax0r, dude whats your email ? i gotta get some info about hacking, its so weird, look,

first i start game with fighter FX , and after that i dunno what to do? i tried to click delete but nothing happends ? :p

and where shall i write all those commands i find in that text document ? :)

really glad for answers!

Hey hax0r, dude whats your email ? i gotta get some info about hacking, its so weird, look,

first i start game with fighter FX , and after that i dunno what to do? i tried to click delete but nothing happends ? :p

and where shall i write all those commands i find in that text document ? :)

really glad for answers!

You don't have 50 post to see it... How you can see it? :/

Don't post in hidden posts because you can't see it.... First warning.

By the way use PM system.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a problem, when I open game with FFX and enter in a server i see all in black, i can open menu of FFX and all, but i see my first person view in black, i just can see when i put mirror ON :/ what i should do then?