[CS][Share] Fighter FX 7.2 Multihack [NONSTEAM ONLY]

Hax0r

I bought the Fighter 8 but i cant see this.. idk if have something diferent...

Cheers

I doubt there is any difference, but what's the meaning of buying cheats? ^^

anybody can share FFX 8.2 of higher?

No i dont think anyone that could share it...

The reason is that it needs money for these versions and if you find it anywhere else it will have virus inside.

Hax0r could I ask?

I managed to get it work (CS NS 1.6, patch 23) for first time, then I exit the game and do something another.

Then I start up CS again and wanted to cheat, but now it doesn't work.

Problem: First time working, then it doesn't. Just after restart it works again, but only the first one again.

wtf?!Never heard that before ^.^

Anyway, on the task manager, go on the processes and see if there's a hl.exe or ffx.exe(or something related to the cheat) and kill it.Then, run again.

wtf?!Never heard that before ^.^

Anyway, on the task manager, go on the processes and see if there's a hl.exe or ffx.exe(or something related to the cheat) and kill it.Then, run again.

Ye, lol. That worked to me. There have been hl.exe stucked, so it couldn't work I guess. But when I kill it, it works again. Thank you.

Hax0r sorry to annoy you again, but I've got one more question. I use this program and it's really good. But I don't want to play with cheats, but there are really good features. So - I want to turn my AimBot and WallHack off, but I can't. I set everything "0" but still I see through the walls and when I shot somewhere it autoaims on the enemy heads. So how to turn off AimBot, WallHack and AutoAim? I just want to play 3rd person mode ^^ It's really awesome! But without cheats:D Maybe only 3rd Person Mode + Bunny Hoping bug .D

I'll be waiting for your answer.