Community board

wariororc

hello admin / moderator
sorry for my bad english
im here gonna report this guy name @Dection i was use this service for my server 
he created my community board style but not even done 10% he gone and i was chat on his discord and not even answered
we deal about 250euro price and i pay 50% already 50% more after finish the job

here is the proof of my 50% payment and our chat on group

he not answer me since 12 february after he asking for logo.

i just want him to finish the job or give my money back.

that it.

Thanks.

proof 6.png

Proof 1.png

proof 2.png

proof 3.png

proof 4.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eldamar said:

lol yikes

@Celestine mods sleeping or what? 

idk about mods, but I work all day and my time is very limited. @wariororc, let me discuss the situation with dection on Skype to figure out what's going on. If there's no response, I believe you can open a refund case on PayPal.

14 hours ago, Celestine said:

idk about mods, but I work all day and my time is very limited. @wariororc, let me discuss the situation with dection on Skype to figure out what's going on. If there's no response, I believe you can open a refund case on PayPal.

Yeah but isn't it your responsibility to lead the staff since you are administrator? It's been two weeks since @dection

was reported and nothing has been done.

On top of that, you replied that he should open paypal dispute, well how is he supposed to do that when the money was sent with Friends & Family? And why is dection not banned yet? It's been a month since he did the transaction and well, a bit sad to see nothing has been done since then.. 

Edited by Eldamar

I mean 125euro to get ban is not even worth the time he spent chatting... he even asked 50% why he stopped talking this is strange he should refund in full but wasted the clients time this is very unresponsible.

On 3/3/2024 at 7:38 PM, Eldamar said:

Yeah but isn't it your responsibility to lead the staff since you are administrator? It's been two weeks since @dection

was reported and nothing has been done.

On top of that, you replied that he should open paypal dispute, well how is he supposed to do that when the money was sent with Friends & Family? And why is dection not banned yet? It's been a month since he did the transaction and well, a bit sad to see nothing has been done since then.. 

You are totally right will ban him.

• Like 1