[REPORT] SevenSins aka Classic-Interlude

protoftw

Hello,
I'm reporting @SevenSins
His profile: SevenSins - MaxCheaters.com | Lineage 2 Development Marketplace Bots and Cheats
His server: 

His website: The Biggest Classic-Interlude Project! • Classic Interlude

I've had some previous transactions done with this guy that went very smooth. I've worked for him and he paid me. He was low on money and he asked If I could charge less. I felt empathy for him and I agreed. I charged him less than I would normally do. He told me some personal stories and etc...

As the time went on he needed some more work ( Loading Screen, Lobby logos , Animated Lobby ) for a classic interlude server.
I've done his Loading Screen & Lobby Logos and he said he will pay me when he has the money...I was unable to finish his animated lobby and we agreed just on loading screen and lobby logos.

I'll post some screenshots of our discord chat so you all can see our conversation. I feel really bad doing this, but he didn't respect me they way I did. I've waited a really looooong time.
I gave him like 3-5 chances to speak to me and explain what the freak is going on but he didn't. I don't want to keep on spamming so I'm just going to report him so people can be safe and not be in the same situation like me.

rep1.png

rep2.png

rep3.png

rep4.png

rep5.png

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I am working with @protoftw now. He is a stand up guy. Don't fuck him over. He works hard and gives excellent customer service. @SevenSins.. I know you are better than this. Talk to  @protoftw and make this right as soon as you can.

• Thanks 1

i worked with him in the past without a problem the guy has spend alot of $$$$ in l2, so far what i see is that he wants to pay i dont think there will be a problem.

l2raptor nobody said anything about the integrity of protoftw you are just here to do a show off without a reason and use bad language, learn some manners before hitting the public forums.

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

i worked with him in the past without a problem the guy has spend alot of $$$$ in l2, so far what i see is that he wants to pay i dont think there will be a problem.

l2raptor nobody said anything about the integrity of protoftw you are just here to do a show off without a reason and use bad language, learn some manners before hitting the public forums.

Totally agree. I know that guy too. Had few conversations with him also currently maintaining his friend`s server. He will pay. 

13 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

I respect you bro but I dont know how "you see that he wants to pay" when he is literally stalling..It's been weeks after but you still support a behaviour like that. He doesnt even answer to me but he is active on his discord server answering to members...Don't encourage those behaviours please, it is not nice.

13 hours ago, Baygus said:

Totally agree. I know that guy too. Had few conversations with him also currently maintaining his friend`s server. He will pay. 

He still hasn't answered. Let's see what happens in the future...Probably he will reply back after a month saying another excuse...

I DO NOT encourage anything regarding this behaviour i am just stating facts and what i see, i do not think for this small amount of money he would scam somebody, logic dictates otherwise, time will tell.

9 hours ago, protoftw said:

I respect you bro but I dont know how "you see that he wants to pay" when he is literally stalling..It's been weeks after but you still support a behaviour like that. He doesnt even answer to me but he is active on his discord server answering to members...Don't encourage those behaviours please, it is not nice.

He still hasn't answered. Let's see what happens in the future...Probably he will reply back after a month saying another excuse...

If he will come with another excuse after ignoring you that long time then you are absolutely free to do what you think is right.

the main issue arises from your approach of not taking 50% or 75% of the payment upfront before beginning the work. if you provide a guarantee to address the customers requirements, it would be beneficial for me to receive the payment before commencing the project.

14 minutes ago, mjst said:

the main issue arises from your approach of not taking 50% or 75% of the payment upfront before beginning the work. if you provide a guarantee to address the customers requirements, it would be beneficial for me to receive the payment before commencing the project.

You should read the main topic before commenting something like that. 

His only mistake was being too nice, even with a recurrent customer you can't be that innocent.

You have no patience, I've told you I work a lot, I did not scamm you I no way since the last work you did was not delivered to me, 2nd If you remember I've told you if it's possible to make my request and I will pay you when I got the money and you agreed! I believed my 1st month payment would be diffrent this month but they did not pay.. I've told you that, so with patience all will be solved, what I can say now is you can open agin 20 topics to raport me for a work that was in stand by but you finish it. So have a good day

Also why should I pay for somthing that I cannot use? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SevenSins said:

You have no patience, I've told you I work a lot, I did not scamm you I no way since the last work you did was not delivered to me, 2nd If you remember I've told you if it's possible to make my request and I will pay you when I got the money and you agreed! I believed my 1st month payment would be diffrent this month but they did not pay.. I've told you that, so with patience all will be solved, what I can say now is you can open agin 20 topics to raport me for a work that was in stand by but you finish it. So have a good day

Also why should I pay for somthing that I cannot use? 

Working or not; it takes several seconds to reply to your DMs from the person you're working with.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Trance said:

Working or not; it takes several seconds to reply to your DMs from the person you're working with.

Exactly. Thank you for the understanding.

@SevenSins when we agree on the 2/3 things I made that you can use, do not come back and say that you cant use. Also I said at my topic that I was unable to finish your lobby and you were informed and you agreed. I don't lie , and I never will. I'm raw and honest.

And now you are denying the work you agreed you wanted. That must mean something.

Edited by protoftw