[REPORT] SevenSins aka Classic-Interlude

protoftw

1 hour ago, SevenSins said:

You have no patience, I've told you I work a lot, I did not scamm you I no way since the last work you did was not delivered to me, 2nd If you remember I've told you if it's possible to make my request and I will pay you when I got the money and you agreed! I believed my 1st month payment would be diffrent this month but they did not pay.. I've told you that, so with patience all will be solved, what I can say now is you can open agin 20 topics to raport me for a work that was in stand by but you finish it. So have a good day

Also why should I pay for somthing that I cannot use? 

https://chat.openai.com/ 

gg

https://postimg.cc/gallery/cYC7pRv/84e82f8d

Let him share his side if he wants to and please LOCK IT. From my perspective, I am done. Thank you all for your time

i dont want to take any side but...i dont understand how someone can refuse to pay

in principle everyone has access to a phone and can pay with revolut or paypal. it takes just 1 minute.

what do you mean you dont have time to pay? this is pure scam to me.

Edited by SkyLord
  • Upvote 1

The SevenSin is the biggest scammer ever see. This guy is the reasib they leaked the files Vanganth classic from MetaMan. They buy it from me and than want it always free fixes etc and than make refund. They make refund also and at my friend Amenadiel when they buy script fixes. This guy sevensign is just a joke. When Fotis TrevorJ will left him will come to me or to skylord to cry for fixes but will take my balls for sure. Sorry for ny badwords but this is the true.

"i don't have time to write more" good day guys.

• Thanks 1

• Trance locked this topic

Topic has been locked.

No action is currently required against the reported person at this time.
If any of the authors wish to reopen the topic, please send me a private message.

The topic will be maintained as documentation between the two parties.
People should pay more attention to the reported person, and it's generally a good idea for everyone to have clearer agreements from the beginning.