Lineage 2 Interlude

Lucera, aCis, l2jserver, l2scripts, l2jhellas, l2jfrozen, l2jmobius.

These are the most famous ones around here, however only aCis is still updating and fixing things but idk if it's ok to open a server in its current state.

Since you seem inexperienced on the matter, go with lucera.

Edited by An4rchy

4 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Lucera, aCis, l2jserver, l2scripts, l2jhellas, l2jfrozen, l2jmobius.

These are the most famous ones around here, however only aCis is still updating and fixing things but idk if it's ok to open a server in its current state.

Since you seem inexperienced on the matter, go with lucera.

i checked all of the paid and it shock me in 2022 the prices over 100$ 😮  anyway Thank you for the list  

Edited by Lineage2Interlude

6 hours ago, An4rchy said:

However only aCis is still updating and fixing things but idk if it's ok to open a server in its current state.

Isn't ok and it's ok at the same time. Since there's nothing else to make a interlude server on l2j platform about (mid/low). Unless if you want to try jfrozen,hellas or even l2jserver for those rates.

You can work with acis, but you should know that it need time. As for every project. acis will provide you "cleaner space" to work with, and not custom or edditing shits. 

So, it's up to you if you can run it or not.

Since Lineage II is dying, we came in this timeline like before 12-13 years. We waiting for a server to open, no matters if have events or voting shits. We(we as word, i'm not playing), We just want a new server, to play for a week or 2, no matters if acis or lucera or or or.. People want to play, just to play.. 

Now, if you success run something good, they can play for at least a month. 

So, if someone ask for a project, first he should mention the rates. We can't give answer without the rates, because there's different project for different rates.

Edited by 'Baggos'

18 minutes ago, scantraxx7777 said:

+ AthenaProject, l2jeternity, AdvExt

athena ... pfff

l2jeternity not interlude

advext supports interlude with gf core. not really an interlude as they still have some ai issues it seems and its not java too its pts extender.. 

@Lineage2Interlude asked for list of any current interlude packs. Not opinions.

L2jdev.com.br

L2jOrion.com

These have active support and updates.

Edited by xZEUSx

9 hours ago, HowardStern said:

athena ... pfff

l2jeternity not interlude

advext supports interlude with gf core. not really an interlude as they still have some ai issues it seems and its not java too its pts extender.. 

If he dont know anything about creating a server, Athena offers services to build your server from 0.
Btw what are the issues with AI on GF core ?

Edited by scantraxx7777

1 hour ago, scantraxx7777 said:

If he dont know anything about creating a server, Athena offers services to build your server from 0.
Btw what are the issues with AI on GF core ?

Missing agros.

Athena makes a server with 700+ thats insane man

On 12/14/2022 at 11:31 PM, 'Baggos' said:

Since Lineage II is dying, we came in this timeline like before 12-13 years. We waiting for a server to open, no matters if have events or voting shits. We(we as word, i'm not playing), We just want a new server, to play for a week or 2, no matters if acis or lucera or or or.. People want to play, just to play.. 

Not true. If you provide working files and fully implemented features without bugs players do give a shit. People appreciate hard work and good work still, even if it's l2 players.

aCis at the moment is doing something no other public l2 pack ever even tried, retail AI script implementation. Following the retail spawn manager, when Tryskell and his team finishes AI, aCis will be far more advanced by years than any public project out there.

The only problem with aCis is that it's missing the proper tools/features so that working with it can be more flexible/extendable and easier. Features like listener-trigger calls, overridable behavior calls (these help when you're working on custom features like auto-events so you don't have to touch the core), proper skill engine (I'm sure it's in their timeline though), hardcoded events like sieges etc.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:03 PM, Lineage2Interlude said:

i checked all of the paid and it shock me in 2022 the prices over 100$ 😮  anyway Thank you for the list  

Over 100? 100 is a joke, with 100$ u can buy perhaps some custom features. The work required to 'finish' and maintain a server emulator for an MMO generally could be priced for several thousand dollars to begin with and then monthly payments as well. It's not as simple as players have it in their mind. That is if you are actually serious and don't want to open a 1-week pvp server, then u can even spend 30 euro and open it.

On 12/15/2022 at 12:58 AM, xZEUSx said:

@Lineage2Interlude asked for list of any current interlude packs. Not opinions.

L2jdev.com.br

L2jOrion.com

These have active support and updates.

Idk about l2jdev, usually brasilian packs tend to be full of custom shit found online and little to no work done on important things. About Orion, the fact that its owner is banned here in MxC should tell you a lot. It's dogshit and you should never, ever use it.

-

advExt gf ai issues are mainly with mob aggression behavior as far as I know, not hard to fix but it's a pain to work with ncsoft AI scripts, mostly due to variable naming u'll get a headache. On aCis it will be much easier to debug and work with them as they will be Java scripts.

Here is a snippet of retail AI script to understand what I'm talking about:

image.thumb.png.8599dc132e1f6fb50dc21f8ddcb369f0.png

Edited by An4rchy
  • Haha 1

my brother 😄 maybe you picked bad example but that snippet of retail AI looks perfectly understandable to me and would to anyone who's spent 5 minutes working with retail AI

you wanna talk headache, pity the oldschool fools like me who had to do C4 AI by hand in the compiled language back when it first leaked cuz there was no NASC available 😄 now THAT was a headache

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Anarchy said:

my brother 😄 maybe you picked bad example but that snippet of retail AI looks perfectly understandable to me and would to anyone who's spent 5 minutes working with retail AI

you wanna talk headache, pity the oldschool fools like me who had to do C4 AI by hand in the compiled language back when it first leaked cuz there was no NASC available 😄 now THAT was a headache

spacer.png

Understandable 😄

Still for someone who's never touched anything related to l2off until very recently, the ai scripts were a pain to understand when I first encountered them. The snippet I posted is pretty easy to understand for someone who's seen similar stuff before, I just wanted to point out an example to someone completely new to this.

Just as a sidenote (for aCis), the AI thing takes a longer time than expected because L2OFF data isn't reliable at all and we struggle to find decent data to parse (current version is like 15+-1h respawn time for boss and 3x the amount of spawns sometimes, for something tagged/shared as "untouched").

C5/IL content is handwritten as if you or me had it written manually - and we probably could do a better work. L2OFF IL is a fucking clown, if you ask me. I'm sad to be an IL lover, that would be far more simple with C4/GF (probably would be already done with C4 since they got far lesser systems/AI types).

The parsing itself is done and repeatable at will, the core logic is mostly done (regular/regular bosses/70% grandbosses). The leftover will be AI exceptions (particular individual AI), which won't run any AI time we find/do them. Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1

stay away from athena projects is only shared/stolen things that not even working properly and after you pay and server die

byebye unless you have more $$$ to spend.

he is even selling old versions of denart designs donate panels that i created from 2018 for MORE than i sell it with my support, its only for idiots with money