Did you ever scan GameServer.exe of l2jmobius ?

GsL

Just now, BruT said:

i didnt knew that in Greece fucking men is taboo

mate if you get an erection on a man I have bad news for you thats fully gay

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, xdem said:

mate if you get an erection on a man I have bad news for you thats fully gay

u talk like bi and pederasty is something strange in Greece 😄 i think you should get out of your cave 😄

Edited by BruT

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

u talk like bi is something strange in Greece 😄 i think you should get out of your cave 😄

why are you particularly talking about Greece ? Being gay or bi has no ethnicity, let me remind you that Greece is full of Bulgarian whores in the brothels not fags like you 😜

And hell I am pretty sure you would make more money here like a bitch boy than what you make selling 5 euro codes 24/7 in mxc

10 minutes ago, xdem said:

why are you particularly talking about Greece ? Being gay or bi has no ethnicity, let me remind you that Greece is full of Bulgarian whores in the brothels not fags like you 😜

And hell I am pretty sure you would make more money here like a bitch boy than what you make selling 5 euro codes 24/7 in mxc

its because Greece is gay friendly country and that almost every single man in Ancient Greece was bi? and u act like being bi is something bad lol 😄 also Greece is probly the last destination of bulgarian whores cuz they are going mostly to western Europe 😄 and no i cant make money in Greece especially with prostitution considering the fact that the salaries in Bulgaria are bigger than the ones in Greece, i think you really should leave your cave.

Edited by BruT

4 minutes ago, BruT said:

its because Greece is gay friendly country and that almost every single man in Ancient Greece was bi? and u act like being bi is something bad lol 😄 also Greece is probly the last destination of bulgarian whores cuz they are going mostly to western Europe 😄 and no i cant make money in Greece especially with prostitution considering the fact that the salaries in Bulgaria are bigger than the ones in Greece, i think you really should leave your cave.

very funny but nice try

very funny but nice try

what is funny? bigger salaries and almost halved expenses to live in Bulgaria? my bills are less than 100e for a whole house 😄

Edited by BruT
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

what is funny? bigger salaries and almost halved expenses to live in Bulgaria? my bills are less than 100e 😄

dude stop being a clown, you wanna prove in this topic that Bulgaria is richer than Greece ? 😂

dude stop being a clown, you wanna prove in this topic that Bulgaria is richer than Greece ? 😂

its not richer its just better place to live, check your local market prices then talk where is better to live, even the water costs double in greece lol.

Edited by BruT

5 minutes ago, BruT said:

its not richer its just better place to live, check your local market prices then talk where is better to live, even the water costs double in greece lol.

I've never heard anywhere Bulgaria is a better place to live than Greece, there's always a first time 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xdem said:

I've never heard anywhere Bulgaria is a better place to live than Greece, there's always a first time 😂

you pretend to be smart you can check and compare salaries, prices and taxes.

electricity: 19 cents per kWh compared to 10e cents per kWh in Bulgaria

water: 1.5l bottle is around 30-40 while in Greece is around 80 cents

i dont even have to check anything else cuz i already know that Greece is almost ~80% more expensive than Bulgaria.

and i repeat again Greece is not poor country its just fucked up country.

Edited by BruT

On 9/17/2022 at 6:10 PM, GsL said:

Hello guys , one guy text me and told me to do this .. 

any idea about it ?

let's do a little investigation of these files it's not difficult let me explain to you for example 

L2J_Mobius_Essence_6.1_BattleChronicle - GameServer.exe 

spacer.png

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1f6d15cd5b589fd9b0cc47ad3677b59a7224faebd309d3d28f9f64a0677b0d54
original scan - packed version 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/62359373c36dc723f424af69992ecdc2433a9829a677f5d333303e6efd94d58b
unpacked version scan - real scan no protector

spacer.png

spacer.png

Signature Verification - File is not signed 

just files without a signature  - they are not dangerous

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

let's do a little investigation of these files it's not difficult let me explain to you for example 

L2J_Mobius_Essence_6.1_BattleChronicle - GameServer.exe 

spacer.png

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1f6d15cd5b589fd9b0cc47ad3677b59a7224faebd309d3d28f9f64a0677b0d54
original scan - packed version 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/62359373c36dc723f424af69992ecdc2433a9829a677f5d333303e6efd94d58b
unpacked version scan - real scan no protector

spacer.png

spacer.png

Signature Verification - File is not signed 

just files without a signature  - they are not dangerous

lovely Alisa.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BruT said:

you pretend to be smart you can check and compare salaries, prices and taxes.

electricity: 19 cents per kWh compared to 10e cents per kWh in Bulgaria

water: 1.5l bottle is around 30-40 while in Greece is around 80 cents

i dont even have to check anything else cuz i already know that Greece is almost ~80% more expensive than Bulgaria.

and i repeat again Greece is not poor country its just fucked up country.

he obviously never been there so he cant know... with superiority complex you are always second in his brain in any way, its how he is rised his parrents money made him like that and the reason he is allowed to write toxic answers, attack you personally, beign racist and all is this "good manners" start from home, proofs is on every reply he has no ethics and wont stop until he gets a good ass kick.

his fake wannabe complex of superiority can also be translated to this:

•  American Pie 7 (Beta House)
    • "A Lion with a small penis must compensate with a mighty roar."

:pepe-lurk: nobody

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BruT said:

also Greece is probly the last destination of bulgarian whores cuz they are going mostly to western Europe 😄 

Not true btw.

You're trying to justify that living in Bulgaria is better because it's cheap, lmao. You can go live in a 3rd world country then, everything is basically free if you make more than 10 euros a day. And Greece is not even close to being expensive compared to other European countries.

Btw this off-topic crap started after this:

14 hours ago, BruT said:

this guy is hungry xD people who are hungry are usually angry all the time

Which was actually pointless and led to 3 pages of nonsense.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Thanks 2