SQL Script for merging servers

Lmao. It's not as simple as you think to merge servers.

What happens if 2 players got the same name?

What happens if 2 clans got the same name?

What happens if 2 clans for the same castle/ch?

What happens if 2 items got the same object id but belong to different players?

How do you deal with same object ids for different objects?

Also, what is your database structure? It's not like there's a universal sql script to merge any database.

-

Unless you pay someone to carefully and correctly merge your servers, you're gonna make a mess 100% on your own.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

What happens if 2 players got the same name?

1) Add a server origin TAG

What happens if 2 clans got the same name?

Same as above

What happens if 2 clans for the same castle/ch?

Wipe all CH/Castle data

What happens if 2 items got the same object id but belong to different players?

Add 100 million IDs on objects originated from the second server

How do you deal with same object ids for different objects?

same as above

It can be done, but such an elegant job would have an elegant price, its not that hard

I can create a system to actually do that in PHP to merge or transfer database and act according to your needs for example in castles to keep new old data or even wipe them, I will need a copy of the databases and couple hours if you are willing to pay.

couple hours = high price -> unstable

couple days = lower price -> maybe some bug

42 minutes ago, xdem said:

It can be done, but such an elegant job would have an elegant price, its not that hard

Ofcourse it can be done. You can even do it in a single sql script like this guy wants, but it wouldn't be as simple as he has it in his mind.

Also, you need to provide other stuff too, like a way to rename duplicate names, a way to rename or change duplicate account names etc.

As you said, for a good price it's not that hard for someone that knows what they're doing.

-

20 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

couple hours = high price -> unstable

couple days = lower price -> maybe some bug

Why would you even offer to sell something unstable or with bugs? You only defame yourself this way.

Edited by An4rchy

24 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Why would you even offer to sell something unstable or with bugs? You only defame yourself this way.

this dude is a serious full time clown, imagine doing this in PHP in the first place

48 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Ofcourse it can be done. You can even do it in a single sql script like this guy wants, but it wouldn't be as simple as he has it in his mind.

Also, you need to provide other stuff too, like a way to rename duplicate names, a way to rename or change duplicate account names etc.

As you said, for a good price it's not that hard for someone that knows what they're doing.

-

by saying it will have bugs it means it might not work at first time, it will work after i am done fixing the bugs, i simply want to say that it will take time for fixing but it will be fast i didnt mean i will sell something buggy i misswritted that

about the clown he cant do it because he is always blabla that and blabla this

95% in this forum what he says is:

"i am rich and you are poor"

"i am the best and you are nobody"

i could invest some of my time to stomp him again since he is very durable on getting asswooped but his answer speaks for him self.

Seems like you didn't get daddy's answer, he probably also laughed with your comments as I did but was somehow able to hold himself, imagining someone creating a database migration on PHP, you are literally a cancer lmao