interlude [L2J] L2Combat

L2CombatPvP

Hello everyone, we would like to introduce you our new Custom PVP Interlude Server

The Opening will take place on the 27 of May at 20:00 GMT+2

We promise you the best experience!

Our site is: https://l2combat.com

Our DIscord is: https://discord.gg/A7UFdQqRxP

Basic Information

Chronicle: Interlude
Rates: All x2000 (PVP)
Main town: Giran
Starting/Subclass level: 80
Buff Slots 58
Max 3 windows per PC
Subclass - Main + 5
Party limits: 2Tanks/2Duelists/2warlords/2Healers/2Titans/2Tyrants/1Domi

Customs

Armors - Epic, Dynasty, Vesper ( Same status )
Weapons - Gold, Dynasty, Abyssal ( Same status )
Custom Tattoos
Custom Accessories
Custom Skins

Enchant Rates

Safe Enchant: 7
Max Enchant : 25
Simple Scroll: 0 to 16 -> 65%
Blessed Scroll: 0 to 16 -> 100%
Crystal Scroll: 0 to 16 -> 100%, 16 to 20 -> 50%. Fail = Same Enchant
Combat Scroll: 0 to 16 -> 100% , 20 to 25 90% with 5% decreasing rate on each enchant
Fail = Same Enchant

Augmention

1 Active & 1 Passive
Mid - 5%
High - 10%
Top - 15%

Events

Team vs Team
Capture the flag
Deathmatch
Tournament 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9
Unique GM events

Olympiad

Hero every 4 Days at 00:05 AM
Hero period: 1 Week
At least 3 players to begin playing
Skill reuse after match
Items - S Grade ( NO CUSTOM )
Max Enchant is + 6
Olympiad Starts 18:00 GMT+2
Olympiad Ends 00:00 GMT+2

VIP System

Custom Name / Title colors ( .vip )
VIP Chat System(public chat, via ^ )
Unique VIP Name + Title Colors
.vip command (Tells your remaining time for VIP status)
Extra drops from Everywhere!

Premium System

VIP status plus the following
Free Skins 
x2 PVP Reward
x2 Mass Vote Reward
Extra reward from Events 
+5% chance to enchant items
Premium status never expires 

Raid Bosses

Combat Boss 4-6h
Grand Bosses 3-4h
Normal Bosses 30-60 Minutes
Drops to Most Damage Dealt
Drops will be kept to the ground for 30 seconds

• Downvote 1

What a horrible and annoying site. Remove the facebook popups, it's not 2010. It's 'Information' not 'Informations'. And in the 'Informations' page why is the background plain white? When you click on the 'Gallery' photos, it doesn't show the photo you clicked just a blank small image. Your Rules page is full of grammar/syntactic mistakes, you're making a website not writing a message to your friend. The 'Top Stats' panel in every page in your site (under vote sites) is so badly made (looks like a 10 year old did it) you can't even understand what's displayed at the first look, you actually have to read ranking position because it's not in order top to bottom like it should. Also terrible choice of fonts. Seems like a ripoff site to me with a few changes in html to say 'Combat'.

Max 3 days online.

GL.

EDIT: How funny, Donate panel seems to work fine but you didn't even bother to fix your main site. You even added 2 Donate buttons in your site, one under Server and the other is the obvious one.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

What a horrible and annoying site. Remove the facebook popups, it's not 2010. It's 'Information' not 'Informations'. And in the 'Informations' page why is the background plain white? When you click on the 'Gallery' photos, it doesn't show the photo you clicked just a blank small image. Your Rules page is full of grammar/syntactic mistakes, you're making a website not writing a message to your friend. The 'Top Stats' panel in every page in your site (under vote sites) is so badly made (looks like a 10 year old did it) you can't even understand what's displayed at the first look, you actually have to read ranking position because it's not in order top to bottom like it should. Also terrible choice of fonts. Seems like a ripoff site to me with a few changes in html to say 'Combat'.

Max 3 days online.

GL.

EDIT: How funny, Donate panel seems to work fine but you didn't even bother to fix your main site. You even added 2 Donate buttons in your site, one under Server and the other is the obvious one.

Why Facebook Popup should be 2010 style ? I want to remind players to like our Facebook Page, are you so lazy to press an X button / click on any place in site to close it or what ? Also I can see most of the servers using that feature. 

Thanks for the corrections in Typo.
Why plain white should be a problem? Our main page also using that Style. So you think the Red background would be ok to write the features and main page, because I don't.

When you click on Gallery photos it opens the image and not a blank image.

Each rank writes what is about, The structure is like that since the width of the whole class is the same, and it's better like in a top to bottom as you mentioned since the whole class will be extended and the site long will be higher with no left class side data(in the white place where the Date/Facebook/Discord appears).

You can have the top-bottom style when you click View More Rankings OR in the Stats navbar

I can't understand why you express that kind of hating. I am really disappointed of that kind of people.

47 minutes ago, splicho said:

Man, I think this dudes out for fast ez money.

Let's see how ez it will be for him in reality.

You are wrong mate, we want and we are working to improve our Server. Money isn't the only thing that matters(at least in our case).

Edited by L2CombatPvP

Just stop using shared websites from links back to 2010. 8 out of 10 projects is like the same thing. Same atual studio web in  blue, red , pink  and den arts donate panel either shared or purchased. in addition, those pvp files are almost everywhere. Its like you are the same admin in every pvp intelude project. Waste your resources to actual learn something rather than buy 120 euro pack, 10 euro webhosting, 15 euro vps , shared web and BEST INTELUDE PVP SERVER NOT MONEY GRAB. No one will take you seriously. Just a tip. Good luck with your project. 

Edited by Seamless
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, L2CombatPvP said:

I can't understand why you express that kind of hating. I am really disappointed of that kind of people.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I am not expressing hate, just my honest opinion. It is harsh, true, but it is honest and I did not intend to harm you in any way, I wanted to give you tips to improve.

Why Facebook Popup should be 2010 style ? I want to remind players to like our Facebook Page, are you so lazy to press an X button / click on any place in site to close it or what ? Also I can see most of the servers using that feature. 

Pop-up is fine, but it should not happen every time you click something on the website. You can leave it at home page and have it pop only once. Also, I said it's 2010 because in 2022 nobody uses facebook (or I should say way less people use facebook). Add a pop up with Discord server (again, only pop one time, two is annoying).

Why plain white should be a problem? Our main page also using that Style. So you think the Red background would be ok to write the features and main page, because I don't.

When you have such a colorful website, the white background makes an ugly contrast. My first thought was that you don't know how to change it, it just doesn't fit. I don't see why someone would appreciate this contrast, but this up to you I guess, if you like it you like it.

When you click on Gallery photos it opens the image and not a blank image.

Must have been my slow internet connection or something, sorry about that.

Each rank writes what is about, The structure is like that since the width of the whole class is the same, and it's better like in a top to bottom as you mentioned since the whole class will be extended and the site long will be higher with no left class side data(in the white place where the Date/Facebook/Discord appears).

You can have the top-bottom style when you click View More Rankings OR in the Stats navbar

If you have a ranking page in your website, it's enough. Nobody wants tables of text in home page displaying information that is not clear to understand at first sight. Just an opinion. You can perhaps add a Hall of Fame and includes only Top 1 PvP, Top 1 Pk, First Hero, First Clan etc. Would be much nicer.

You are wrong mate, we want and we are working to improve our Server. Money isn't the only thing that matters(at least in our case).

You failed to address my point about your 2 Donate buttons, yet you claim that money is not the most important thing. Seems a bit sketchy if you ask me.

---

Please do not mistake my intentions and I don't want to sound judgmental, but in 2022 if you are looking to attract players, specially in a PvP server (the PvP server fiesta of 2014-2015 is over), you have to try harder. You have to show professionalism and determination for players to trust you and put their hours/money in your server. It's not random that only big Russian PvP servers exist (besides 1 or 2 Brazilian and L2Damage).

As of right now, your features seem pretty boring and not unique. With a proper introduction and a good website/discord server, you can turn shit to gold when it comes to L2.

Good luck.

Edited by An4rchy