Redesign Community Board and whole server htmls [FREE]

2 hours ago, L2Gore said:

Hello, my server name is L2Gore , and I want you to redesign my server.

Server Web: www.l2gore.com

Very well. I will wait to see a few more participants, if not. I will pick one of registred users.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SOWH2 said:

Can I still participate?

Hello, my server name is "Lineage 2 Song of War" , and I want you to redesign my server.

Server Web: "www.lineage2songofwar.com"

Yes, you still can, I am a bit busy this month, but this topic is still up and I will choose a winner soon. I just need to see more participants and I need some more free time. You also have to upvote the topic.

Edited by Playinnova

1 hour ago, Kara said:

@BruTwhat w the downvote on all of his comment may i ask?

i decided so, do u have any problem with that? do i have to dislike all your aggresive comments so u can start complaining too? now watch your own business and don't bother me with your meaningless questions.

p.s. i decided to ask your stupid question, OP is a liar and doesn't provide what he promised.

Edited by BruT

On 6/18/2022 at 9:47 PM, BruT said:

i decided so, do u have any problem with that? do i have to dislike all your aggresive comments so u can start complaining too? now watch your own business and don't bother me with your meaningless questions.

p.s. i decided to ask your stupid question, OP is a liar and doesn't provide what he promised.

I've been watching you for a long time trying to do something to that man try to be someone and such.  You hate him for some reason and that post of yours clearly proves that. Next time, you will say  "I decided so" also I will decide to ban for ever from this forum because "I decided so" it's so simple and so fair for people like you. Even if you are right on this man is wrong you are losing it replying in that way. 

So, because at the moment I can't edit reactions to delete all your wrong reactions because of your full hate next time I see you downvote this man for no reason you will have a ban or flag I will decide what's best suits you. 

Have a nice day. @BruT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vision said:

I've been watching you for a long time trying to do something to that man try to be someone and such.  You hate him for some reason and that post of yours clearly proves that. Next time, you will say  "I decided so" also I will decide to ban for ever from this forum because "I decided so" it's so simple and so fair for people like you. Even if you are right on this man is wrong you are losing it replying in that way. 

So, because at the moment I can't edit reactions to delete all your wrong reactions because of your full hate next time I see you downvote this man for no reason you will have a ban or flag I will decide what's best suits you. 

Have a nice day. @BruT

You are abusing your powers and threatening me with a reasonless ban that doesn't scare me at all, and i will dislike whoever i want unless u give me a reason or a rule which i broke since its my right to use the features i paid for.

p.s. maybe you should start banning arrogant and aggresive people? instead of trolling me because i am not gonna bow on your commands no matter what your rank is unless you are right in the situation.

@Maxtor what are we doing in this forum if there are co-admins that are abusing their powers and threating people? banning people without reason is called a corruption because there is no rule which i broke.

Edited by BruT
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BruT said:

You are abusing your powers and threatening me with a reasonless ban that doesn't scare me at all, and i will dislike whoever i want unless u give me a reason or a rule which i broke since its my right to use the features i paid for.

p.s. maybe you should start banning arrogant and aggresive people? instead of trolling me because i am not gonna bow on your commands no matter what your rank is unless you are right in the situation.

@Maxtor what are we doing in this forum if there are co-admins that are abusing their powers and threating people? banning people without reason is called a corruption because there is no rule which i broke.

You are trying to disregard someone just because they are trying to work hard and make a name for themselves. You are intentionally downvoting everything I post or say without any reason, and your actions affect my status and my reputation, that other users are seeing. I do not understand why, but what I do understand is that, nobody will try to deal or contact someone with a negative or very small raputation, just because this can be considered as "not trusted" or "not skilled enough to complette a job". This way nobody will ever contact me and all will come to you or anybody else. If this is what you are trying to do, just say it.

22 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

You are trying to disregard someone just because they are trying to work hard and make a name for themselves. You are intentionally downvoting everything I post or say without any reason, and your actions affect my status and my reputation, that other users are seeing. I do not understand why, but what I do understand is that, nobody will try to deal or contact someone with a negative or very small raputation, just because this can be considered as "not trusted" or "not skilled enough to complette a job". This way nobody will ever contact me and all will come to you or anybody else. If this is what you are trying to do, just say it.

Hello, change your drug dealer seriously because you are annoying, you made a topic reporting me for disliking all your posts but in reality i disliked only one of your posts after your accusations in my address, then you made your topic to prove how good "dev" you are and promised to provide free stuff within a week, but u never kept your promise and u kept delaying it. if you have a memory issues u can check your topics.

p.s. you are taking yourself too serious thinking that i am competing with you 😄

Edited by BruT

11 hours ago, BruT said:

https://imgur.com/2bVaLM9

https://imgur.com/CkdUtCz

Expressing your opinion is not wrong (I too think this Playinnova guy is not really skilled like he claims), however if you keep trying to defame him it's a bannable offense (Rule #2 in MxC states bad behaviour is not tolerated, I think your behaviour is far from good).

One reply should be enough to express your opinion, there's no need to follow him around disliking everything. It feels like you got personal issues with him or something.

Edited by An4rchy

16 minutes ago, splicho said:

Well, he can dislike whatever he wants for whatever reason. That's what the feature is there for, or I am wrong?

There are rules for everything. For example if you keep shittalking someone on TV, Facebook, Instagram or online forums calling them liar or w/e, this person can sue you for defamation unless you can prove your points with facts. Johnny Depp actually sued Amber Heard recently for defamation (and he won because there was evidence and witnesses).

There's correct ways to expose a scammer and disliking all their posts is not one of them, I'm pretty sure.

11 hours ago, BruT said:

I can agree totally with BruT on this part,there are alot of things that can a moderator do to handle such situations,replying like Vision did,is unacceptable. High Staff should be mature & have the expirience to calm the waters,not throwing oil in the fire,Vision you should change your point of view because i see alot of arrogant threats to maxcheaters users,im barely online in here anymore & i just roam the topics,if you can't handle your position then give it to someone that will use it to make something better out of it.

About Playinnova,he was selling "pride pack" for a couple of K and some other shits that pointed him as a sus,trying to fix his rep & bad rep with some "shares" that he doesn't even make,doesn't change the facts.

2 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

About Playinnova,he was selling "pride pack" for a couple of K and some other shits that pointed him as a sus,trying to fix his rep & bad rep with some "shares" that he doesn't even make,doesn't change the facts.

There is no facts if there is no proof. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Playinnova is a scammer too and I don't even know him or ever talked to him. But people going around topics claiming they know 'facts' without backing them up is pointless.

Edited by An4rchy