Classic Interlude Sources PTS

what I have mentioned is only part of the failures that I have found, it has problems in the shadow item and many more things that I keep trying. I CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT ASKING YOU FOR A REFUND. 

and here I see that apparently I can publish I sell "this" and as I go repairing or modifying.

It is a joke?

or apparently we sell different things I sell it working properly.

On 20/7/2022 at 4:52, Trance said:

El número de ediciones importa menos, lo que importa es si va a hacer actualizaciones.

So it says to buy the code, review it and wait for updates? is this how the process works?

On 7/15/2022 at 9:42 PM, [Hao] said:

if you don't want to pay to breathe, NEVER buy anything from depmax

Each time when I saw such comments, I'm a bit confused, when we even don't have an obligatory monthly subscription 🙂 But our infrastructure helped to grow to such market giants like E-global or Valhalla with extremely high turnover. Our basic extenders are enough cheap and with multiple built-in configs, which anyone can just download as a trial and check it, when we speak about some individual work - yes, here our services are enough expensive, but it are not required for anyone, and who knows how to build successful business model - have in our face strong and long-term technical partners. Anyone knows who besides us works on this market 17 years without any stop?)

On 7/24/2022 at 3:29 PM, Trance said:

@UnknownSoldieract like a man.

I've been waiting for answers for 50 days.

has a list of everything that does not work in the chat.

I have also received messages from people who bought the source and had no answers about fixes.

Screenshot_1.jpg

5 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I've been waiting for answers for 50 days.

has a list of everything that does not work in the chat.

I have also received messages from people who bought the source and had no answers about fixes.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Omg, you acting like 5 years old kid. Anyway, send me on skype when you will be free.

12 hours ago, TravorJ said:

Dios mío, estás actuando como un niño de 5 años. De todos modos, mándame por skype cuando estés libre.

I want to clarify that my comments are so that future interested parties or buyers know the errors that the source has and thus be able to avoid inconveniences caused by having to repair it.

Many bugs I was already able to fix on my own. "THING THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN"
In my case I paid for the code and Travor wanted me to be available to fix them.
I think that I should have everything solved and then proceed to sell them, or otherwise clarify in the post that work is missing.

It is worth clarifying that he knew that there were many things to fix and in any case he continued to market the pack.

I don't want to be the mule to test everything, I took his word that the code had been working for more than 5 years and servers with more than 3000 users. something that I see almost impossible because it has errors in sight.

I hope to finish here with this novel. And it would be nice if action was taken. CHEERS

unknown.png

11 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I want to clarify that my comments are so that future interested parties or buyers know the errors that the source has and thus be able to avoid inconveniences caused by having to repair it.

Many bugs I was already able to fix on my own. "THING THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN"
In my case I paid for the code and Travor wanted me to be available to fix them.
I think that I should have everything solved and then proceed to sell them, or otherwise clarify in the post that work is missing.

It is worth clarifying that he knew that there were many things to fix and in any case he continued to market the pack.

I don't want to be the mule to test everything, I took his word that the code had been working for more than 5 years and servers with more than 3000 users. something that I see almost impossible because it has errors in sight.

I hope to finish here with this novel. And it would be nice if action was taken. CHEERS

unknown.png

You keep mention that you fix them by your own, i told you anytime that it is your job or something? Shit happens, the only thing you should be done was to pm me to figurate it out. But you disappeared, and then you appeared again here on mxc to be the Batman of the day. Anyway..... 

33 minutes ago, TravorJ said:

You keep mention that you fix them by your own, i told you anytime that it is your job or something? Shit happens, the only thing you should be done was to pm me to figurate it out. But you disappeared, and then you appeared again here on mxc to be the Batman of the day. Anyway..... 

Batman? Watch your language!!! Sigma male would Never come here to qq

I read it all,  qq with something you purchased from an anonymous user in some forum its a bad practise. Especially if the developer is willingly helping you. In addition, 90% of purchases in terms of l2j and l2off simply dont work 100%, to be more specific theres not such thing as  bulletproof 100% working mechanic  escpecially in those huge engines with many parameters to consider. Shit, even big corporations have systems full of bugs with tenths or even hundreds of personel.  i know its false advertisement but you should know that. 

I am one of the people who have purchased his files about 2 months ago. I can guarantee, that he is not a scammer or liar nor is he a bad person in general. Whenever I text him for some small problems with the files, he has always texted me back and helped me resolve them. Everything he has written in his topic is 100% real. Maybe he is one of the people if not the only one who knows what he is doing with the l2off ext.

On 7/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, Xeonc said:

Each time when I saw such comments, I'm a bit confused, when we even don't have an obligatory monthly subscription 🙂 But our infrastructure helped to grow to such market giants like E-global or Valhalla with extremely high turnover. Our basic extenders are enough cheap and with multiple built-in configs, which anyone can just download as a trial and check it, when we speak about some individual work - yes, here our services are enough expensive, but it are not required for anyone, and who knows how to build successful business model - have in our face strong and long-term technical partners. Anyone knows who besides us works on this market 17 years without any stop?)

This comment will not be the last you will see, because your prices are through the roof and in order for me to buy a server from you, I would need to rob a bank. As far as I can recall, I have used your extender twice for two separate projects, and for the second server you wanted 500 EUR, because my license was over, and I had to make it active with some shitty update or something. I paid the 500 EUR to make it active again, started the server and over 50% of the players left the server on the second day, because of the unbalanced skill data, tons of wrong and bugged quests in the AI. If I had to put it in simple text: Shift + DEL made my life easier.
I have lost probably close to 20K EUR if not even more, because of your “ successful business model “.
So, I know very well about your “working” files.

Edited by SkyLord
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SkyLord said:

This comment will not be the last you will see, because your prices are through the roof and in order for me to buy a server from you, I would need to rob a bank. As far as I can recall, I have used your extender twice for two separate projects, and for the second server you wanted 500 EUR, because my license was over, and I had to make it active with some shitty update or something. I paid the 500 EUR to make it active again, started the server and over 50% of the players left the server on the second day, because of the unbalanced skill data, tons of wrong and bugged quests in the AI. If I had to put it in simple text: Shift + DEL made my life easier.
I have lost probably close to 20K EUR if not even more, because of your “ successful business model “.
So, I know very well about your “working” files.

We never have such prices for updates, and we don't have a "license over" feature, all licenses are lifetime:

https://forum.depmax64.com/index.php?threads/update-policy.1912/ this policy are active for years, and here is nothing even close to 500 EUR