Classic Interlude Sources PTS

1 minute ago, MetaMan said:

if the administrators want I can send video with all our discussion

It's clear violation of our deal. I told you by word: DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYBODY.

You need the basic IQ in order to understand this or something?

@Celestine also awares the situation cause he pmed me to forgive you, this means that you understood your mistake and you tried to blackmail me. You didn't even apologized for your action.

You are nobody and you will be nobody.

30 minutes ago, MetaMan said:

My intentions are clear in our conversation, I'm here to prove that I didn't do anything illegal.

Your intensions after you shared with 3rd party person without even asking (you didn't asked cause you knew that i forbid it), was to blackmail me.

35 minutes ago, TravorJ said:

Your intensions after you shared with 3rd party person without even asking (you didn't asked cause you knew that i forbid it), was to blackmail me.

you get tiresome and try to tell half truths. anyway if you want i can send you too our conversation to refresh your memory a bit.
because probably on our skype you see what interests you

Edited by MetaMan

12 minutes ago, MetaMan said:

you get tiresome and try to tell half truths. anyway if you want i can send you too our conversation to refresh your memory a bit.
because probably on our skype you see what interests you

fresh my memory

On 7/20/2022 at 5:04 AM, UnknownSoldier said:

I will go on to detail the functions with errors: 

- RaidBoss Status Page Crash Fix: THIS FUNCTION GENERATES HIGH CONSUMPTION OF HARDWARE RESOURCES

- Shift+Click Droplist/Spoil List (Java Like - Written into C++): IT SHOWS THE DROP IN A WRONG WAY I SOLVED IT ON MY OWN

- Korean Style / Capture The Flag Automatic Events: CAPTURE THE FLAG HAS A BUG THE BEARER OF THE BANDEAR CAN ATTACK WITH ANY WEAPON (I ALSO HAD TO FIX IT)

- Offline Shop & Buffers Restore After Restart: OFFLINE SHOP HAS A BUG THAT CRASHES THE SERVER. OFFLINE BUFFERS DOES NOT RAISE THEM ON RESTART

- Current Olympiad Season Rank pages System (Shows Points/Games - Fully Configurable): THE HTML DOES NOT WORK AND NO STATUS WORKS

- Captcha System fully configurable: IT WORKS AT 50% THERE ARE NO RECAPTCHA OPTIONS

- And i think there are at least 70-100 more small mods into extender as skill effects/skill options/item options and etc which i made all these years for the servers which i worked and i cannot remember them 😄I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, MAYBE I WILL CHARGE THEM SEPARATELY AS HE ANSWERED THAT I CREATE THEM FOR ANOTHER SERVER.

NOW THAT I HAVE ADDED THIS INFORMATION, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE STAFF IS GOING TO TAKE ANY MEASURES IN THIS REGARD.

agree with your opinions.

seems i wasted 500euros...

i bought this pack on 2022/9/13,but two month later the pack was shared...great.

the more funny things was he never fixed the problems...
coz i checked the source that he sold for me and the source files last modification date was on 2020/5/14(he told me he fixed that,but infact he never did it).....

so anyway i dont recommend buy this pack.PLZ administrator could closed this topic???
dont buy it.
dont buy it.
dont buy it..
sorry for my bad english,some stuff I can't express clearly.but dont buy this pack even he updated his pack.