Classic Interlude Sources PTS

3 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Soy una de las personas que compró sus archivos hace aproximadamente 2 meses. Puedo garantizar que no es un estafador ni un mentiroso ni una mala persona en general. Cada vez que le envío un mensaje de texto por algunos pequeños problemas con los archivos, siempre me ha respondido y me ha ayudado a resolverlos. Todo lo que ha escrito en su tema es 100% real. Tal vez sea una de las personas, si no la única, que sabe lo que está haciendo con la ext. l2off.

I don't think anyone said he's a scammer. we're just agreeing that it needs a lot of work. when he told me privately that the files were tested for many years on servers with +3000 users. something that allows me to doubt.

It is not the first time that I buy codes. if I clarify that it is the first time that I buy something that I have to repair more than 60% because it literally doesn't work like it should.

I only see that the rules for Latin Americans and Europe are not the same, here it is for everyone to see.

for my part I finish the novel I do not want any update of the code I will fix it alone. 

just leave my experience with the purchase. 100% bad.

greetings good life.

15 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I don't think anyone said he's a scammer. we're just agreeing that it needs a lot of work. when he told me privately that the files were tested for many years on servers with +3000 users. something that allows me to doubt.

It is not the first time that I buy codes. if I clarify that it is the first time that I buy something that I have to repair more than 60% because it literally doesn't work like it should.

I only see that the rules for Latin Americans and Europe are not the same, here it is for everyone to see.

for my part I finish the novel I do not want any update of the code I will fix it alone. 

greetings good life.

For once more,

First, none told you that you should fix my mistake. I try to fix my mistake and you do not want. You said some posts behind that i am not answering your pms and now you say that you don't want my help (or my work delivered call it as you wish).

Second, the 60% of not is working how you measured it? Based on what? How this number comes up?

Third, Some days ago you claimed that my source was "Junk", now you say that you gonna "fix it". So i guess is not junk today.

PS: As i told once more you saw the configuration for the Autofarm and because it wasn't inside my sources you started some kind of war with me (Once more this system is not included in the package-it is not written nowhere).

I am leaving this as my experience from you here too.

Peace!

6 hours ago, TravorJ said:

Por una vez más,

Primero, ninguno te dijo que deberías arreglar mi error. Intento arreglar mi error y no quieres. Dijiste algunas publicaciones detrás de que no estoy respondiendo tus mensajes y ahora dices que no quieres mi ayuda (o mi trabajo entregado, llámalo como quieras).

Segundo, el 60% de no está funcionando ¿cómo lo mediste? ¿Basado en que? ¿Cómo sale este número?

En tercer lugar, hace unos días afirmaste que mi fuente era "basura", ahora dices que "lo arreglarás". Así que supongo que no es basura hoy.

PD: Como dije una vez más, viste la configuración de Autofarm y como no estaba dentro de mis fuentes, comenzaste una especie de guerra conmigo (una vez más, este sistema no está incluido en el paquete, no está escrito en ninguna parte).

Estoy dejando esto como mi experiencia de usted aquí también.

¡Paz!

I still affirm that it is partly garbage, it is not finished. I fixed some things that worked for me and I have it ready on my extender.
Very soon my extender will go on sale and you will see how it is something of quality!

Good Life

Edited by UnknownSoldier

41 minutes ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I still affirm that it is partly garbage, it is not finished. I fixed some things that worked for me and I have it ready on my extender.
Very soon my extender will go on sale and you will see how it is something of quality!

Good Life

Marketing..... 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UnknownSoldier said:

Good Life

At least, you provided your true intensions around your accusations. Now everything make sense.

13 hours ago, ViTTus said:

because many years ago I bought an interlude license, and then when I wanted to use it they told me that it no longer existed and I had to buy the GFIL license. If it is true that they are for life, you should give me the license I had, isn't it?

Sure, if you have License information(LicenseServer.ini credentials). Reactivation on new hardware costs 57 USD. But from 2019 we don't support c4-based interlude, so it can be used, but without support

37 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

when fr3dbr left you fucked up everything.

Soon guytis will share remastered or 3.0 🙂 and the era edvext will ends xD

and what era will end if "after Fr3ds leaving we fucked up everything"?) So almost 10 years ago

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 12:04 AM, UnknownSoldier said:

greetings good life.

I didn't want to comment here ,but after checking I found this guy is absolutely right about the issue he mentioned.
Another issue i found is with the Augmentations, surely there will be more along the way.
I hope there will be some update soon about the problems it is having.
and if no update is going to come out then I would like a refund.

On 28.07.2022 at 16:31, TravorJ said:

Еще раз,

Во-первых, никто не сказал вам, что вы должны исправить мою ошибку. Я пытаюсь исправить свою ошибку, а вы не хотите. Вы сказали несколько сообщений позади, что я не отвечаю на ваши личные сообщения, и теперь вы говорите, что вам не нужна моя помощь (или моя выполненная работа, называйте это как хотите).

Во-вторых, 60% не работают, как вы это измеряли? На основании чего? Как появляется это число?

В-третьих, несколько дней назад вы утверждали, что мой источник был «мусором», теперь вы говорите, что собираетесь «исправить это». Так что я думаю, это не барахло сегодня.

PS: Как я еще раз сказал, вы видели конфигурацию для Автофермы и, поскольку ее не было в моих исходниках, вы начали со мной какую-то войну (опять-таки эта система не входит в комплект - она нигде не прописана).

Я оставляю это как мой опыт от вас здесь тоже.

Мир!

did the author of the source help you solve your problems?

On 7/15/2022 at 1:04 AM, TravorJ said:

So, when you open your server you won't use my code? Hmmm, if you open your server and you won't use anything from my code (the junk code) i will refund you 100%. Is that ok with you ?

You got pm from one more guy from latin america because you had the same sources. The other guy tried to sold them on black market thought. You keep exaggerate the issue for no reason really, i'm here i never hide from you or tried not to fix my mistake.

after many days of waiting I think it's time to see you in action, I who will not use your files you will refund?

This MetaMan aka ProMovies has violated the rules of our deal way before i cut his support. For 6 months he had fully support even with account panel/dedicated box setup/server setup and various other information which he needed. I was clear before i sell the sources on him, that he is not allowed to share the sources with anyone, if he wanted to buy them then better was NOT to buy them.

He acted so much toxic when i told him that deal was off and started to threating me that if i wont help him he would share my sources.

The actual problem started from the day he shared the sources with 3rd party developer. I was clear from the beggining about this situation.

I attach some screens from our personal conversation.

https://prnt.sc/JyqORDRKKT_W
https://prnt.sc/k5e9wqPQ0-xZ
https://prnt.sc/w3VJem-PC_fO

I am asking for some moderator to ban this guy cause he is TOO much toxic for l2 community.