Classic Interlude Sources PTS

23 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Why the clients should buy yours and not https://depmax64.com/en/pages/main product   ? 🙂

if you don't want to pay to breathe, NEVER buy anything from depmax

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TravorJ said:

Entonces, cuando abras tu servidor, ¿no usarás mi código? Hmmm, si abres tu servidor y no usas nada de mi código (el código basura) te reembolsaré el 100%. Está bien contigo ?

Obtuviste un mensaje privado de un tipo más de América Latina porque tenías las mismas fuentes. El otro tipo trató de venderlos en el pensamiento del mercado negro. Sigues exagerando el problema sin ninguna razón en realidad, estoy aquí, nunca me escondo de ti ni traté de no corregir mi error.

I think that first you worked on the source and when you had it ready you published it for sale, in fact I have a server online right now and I don't use any of that code. If you don't want to make a refund that's fine I feel ripped off anyway. 

I only express what happened to alert not to continue happening to other people.

in the forum for less they have banned other people.

3 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I think that first you worked on the source and when you had it ready you published it for sale, in fact I have a server online right now and I don't use any of that code. If you don't want to make a refund that's fine I feel ripped off anyway. 

I only express what happened to alert not to continue happening to other people.

in the forum for less they have banned other people.

Give us your server name/url and when you opened it. Lets see how you do things and how "good" you are.

11 hours ago, [Hao] said:

if you don't want to pay to breathe, NEVER buy anything from depmax

Hmmm, why they seems OK, never had problems :)?

6 hours ago, TravorJ said:

Give us your server name/url and when you opened it. Lets see how you do things and how "good" you are.

DDOS incoming ? 😄 Revo it's you ? 🙂

13 hours ago, Kara said:

@Celestine This guy is sexual abusing me. Can i take him to my white van? 😞 

Oi! Leave Kara alone, we have both kind of hateful love 😄 BTW Kara one of the best Dev according my colleagues 🙂 

1 hour ago, MrTitanas said:

Hmmm, why they seems OK, never had problems :)?

DDOS incoming ? 😄 Revo it's you ? 🙂

Oi! Leave Kara alone, we have both kind of hateful love 😄 BTW Kara one of the best Dev according my colleagues 🙂 

Best, legendary developer. Stupid Elfocrash is nothing compared to me. #Facts

On 15/7/2022 at 21:00, TravorJ said:

Danos el nombre/url de tu servidor y cuándo lo abriste. Veamos cómo haces las cosas y qué tan "bueno" eres.

I think you are confused here we are not looking for defects in my server. We're talking about a missing code that you sold me. Let's see if any administrator / moderator gives us a solution.

8 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

I think you are confused here we are not looking for defects in my server. We're talking about a missing code that you sold me. Let's see if any administrator / moderator gives us a solution.

They won't because you failed to mention what's missing repeatedly.

It's like someone going to the doctor saying they are in pain but proceed not to explain where, what and how.

I will go on to detail the functions with errors: 

- RaidBoss Status Page Crash Fix: THIS FUNCTION GENERATES HIGH CONSUMPTION OF HARDWARE RESOURCES

- Shift+Click Droplist/Spoil List (Java Like - Written into C++): IT SHOWS THE DROP IN A WRONG WAY I SOLVED IT ON MY OWN

- Korean Style / Capture The Flag Automatic Events: CAPTURE THE FLAG HAS A BUG THE BEARER OF THE BANDEAR CAN ATTACK WITH ANY WEAPON (I ALSO HAD TO FIX IT)

- Offline Shop & Buffers Restore After Restart: OFFLINE SHOP HAS A BUG THAT CRASHES THE SERVER. OFFLINE BUFFERS DOES NOT RAISE THEM ON RESTART

- Current Olympiad Season Rank pages System (Shows Points/Games - Fully Configurable): THE HTML DOES NOT WORK AND NO STATUS WORKS

- Captcha System fully configurable: IT WORKS AT 50% THERE ARE NO RECAPTCHA OPTIONS

- And i think there are at least 70-100 more small mods into extender as skill effects/skill options/item options and etc which i made all these years for the servers which i worked and i cannot remember them 😄I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, MAYBE I WILL CHARGE THEM SEPARATELY AS HE ANSWERED THAT I CREATE THEM FOR ANOTHER SERVER.

NOW THAT I HAVE ADDED THIS INFORMATION, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE STAFF IS GOING TO TAKE ANY MEASURES IN THIS REGARD.

To be honest, doesn't sound like a scam. It sounds like he's got some decent files with badly coded customs inside. If you ignore the customs does the pack perform well when it comes to retail features/behavior? That's what trully matters, customs are not important imo.

9 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

To be honest, doesn't sound like a scam. It sounds like he's got some decent files with badly coded customs inside. If you ignore the customs does the pack perform well when it comes to retail features/behavior? That's what trully matters, customs are not important imo.

everything works wrong otherwise I would not be publishing. In fact, without buying these files, it is so that what is published works properly.

16 minutes ago, UnknownSoldier said:

- RaidBoss Status Page Crash Fix: THIS FUNCTION GENERATES HIGH CONSUMPTION OF HARDWARE RESOURCES

- Shift+Click Droplist/Spoil List (Java Like - Written into C++): IT SHOWS THE DROP IN A WRONG WAY I SOLVED IT ON MY OWN

- Korean Style / Capture The Flag Automatic Events: CAPTURE THE FLAG HAS A BUG THE BEARER OF THE BANDEAR CAN ATTACK WITH ANY WEAPON (I ALSO HAD TO FIX IT)

- Offline Shop & Buffers Restore After Restart: OFFLINE SHOP HAS A BUG THAT CRASHES THE SERVER. OFFLINE BUFFERS DOES NOT RAISE THEM ON RESTART

- Current Olympiad Season Rank pages System (Shows Points/Games - Fully Configurable): THE HTML DOES NOT WORK AND NO STATUS WORKS

- Captcha System fully configurable: IT WORKS AT 50% THERE ARE NO RECAPTCHA OPTIONS

- And i think there are at least 70-100 more small mods into extender as skill effects/skill options/item options and etc which i made all these years for the servers which i worked and i cannot remember them 😄I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, MAYBE I WILL CHARGE THEM SEPARATELY AS HE ANSWERED THAT I CREATE THEM FOR ANOTHER SERVER.

NOW THAT I HAVE ADDED THIS INFORMATION, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE STAFF IS GOING TO TAKE ANY MEASURES IN THIS REGARD.

Is he the owner of the files that you bought or whatever happened? I ain't read all posts. Don't wait for mods. Contact your bank if the product is not what the author claims to be.

9 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Is he the owner of the files that you bought or whatever happened? I ain't read all posts. Don't wait for mods. Contact your bank if the product is not what the author claims to be.

Please refrain from making conclusions so easily. @Celestine, Co-Aministrator of the forum vouched for this Travor guy, so I doubt he's a scammer. Give him an opportunity to respond.

16 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

Ok let's sum up:

RaidBoss Status Page, what kind of HIGH CONSUMPTION it does? The vanganth system was making a query to DB per x seconds (which is problematic cause the server write/read continusly the raidboss db, the database does not use locks and sometimes when the cached try to read the table at same time with write it crash), i made a whole cache system which does 1 query at srv start and then change the status when the rb dies internally via l2srv exe. Where exactly is the high consumption.

Shift+Click Droplist, it shows the drop in a wrong way. Which is the wrong way and which is the right way according you. Keep in mind that i designed the software by mine needs and i designed it as i wanted. There is no correct way or wrong way. (Propably you talking about showing the items on groups - i wrote the system to calculate the drops without groups - it does it internally and it is easier for players to understand).

CTF Event: Sorry but none till now reported me this bug, it is literary 4 lines of code. Contact me to add it.

Offline Shop&Buffers had a bug which i gaved you the last time we spoke. If you still cannot make it work contact me via skype, simple as that.

Current Olympiad Season Pages: You have an html in the extra folder which i gave you which is for this function the only thing which you need to do is to put an extra bypass on the main olympiad manager html. (Example: <a href="link custom_olympiad.htm">Click Here</a>). Same thing happened with the second Olympiad Times - Olympiad Open/Close 2 Times per day, and you didn't had enable it from IlExt.ini. I guided you and you founded it. - Plus that you didn't even knew that Retail Olympiad has different hours on Seal Week. -

Captcha System: you need the htmls/client utx which i have send them to you. I explained you 3 times already how this system works and you keep don't want to understand it. Also, i mentioned that it is already way too outdated and adrenaline has ready script for this shit. (The same thing goes for cliext which i told you too). Also it has 3 bypasses which are exist inside source and they are commented by /* */ tags. The only thing which you need to do is to uncomment this part of the code. The reason that i had them commented is because i stopped working on captcha cause it is easy bypass-able. 

Other small mods: If you open up the source and search whole configurations - you can do it easily by searching all g_ConfigFile text - you can see a lot of the new addons/configs. Also you can go on Territory cpp file and search for all new area mods. These are what i am talking about SMALL Custom mods.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now, from my point of view. As i said i did mistake with some parts which was missing and i fixed them already without second question. You keep talking around trying to underestimate my source in order to pressure the community somehow to give you a refund? The only time which i refused to help you was before 2 months i think (+/-) which the other guy (the one which told you that had same issues) tried to resell my source to 3rd party without permission. And i told you to wait couple of days  - because i didn't knew exactly at that point of time who tried to leak my sources - until to find out what is going on.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you trying to find out details on my source which are not correct, yes you can find. But if you are some kind of developer you should already know that every piece of code out there has problems. small or big, Even ncsoft retail executables have problems. Every Pro Developer out there would say that nothing will be perfect and will understand what i am talking about here.

I am selling a source which has been worked for over 3+ years. I think there are too few people out there who made all these customs on the PTS files.

Extra, my guess of your attitude is because you saw configurations of "AutoFarm" System which i made and i didn't gave you. But i never mentioned on my post or on our private discussions that AutoFarm is on sale. It is off limits for my personal reasons. (I'm saying this because the last time we spoke private you keep argued with me about autofarm).

Well, i am 100% sure that even if you don't use my repo "as it is" you already have c/p parts which you are interested in your private repo. You just making all this drama around just in case that i will go under pressure and give refund back.

PS: You still missing some code which allows player to have 200 items in his inventory.

Peace!

Edited by TravorJ
  • Like 1