Who l2j is better?

41 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Lucera what a shame, maybe next he will switch to frozen  😄  coz people been playing intense in first but now you can see yourself all stuff 4 sell @ mxc, I been there just for look it was pretty empty  in nowdays :)  Anyway you doing well, you should charge more coz in there's days people respect just $$$ not much love left.... 😞 

aCis freemium concept evolved around June 2021 - the money fee is bigger than before (100€ initial fee + 10€/month), but you got access to the Git now and you can get access freely if you contribute enough.

Getting 120+ ghosts users was annoying to maintain. No more diff patch share aswell for me. It is a success so far.

I should have raised the price way before - people only bows in front of money and indeed, they don't respect free or (almost free) shared content.

Not sure if you ever read L2JBrazil content regarding myself - they say I force renames to sell more revisions (which was 1€/revision, one revision being like 15 days minimum of work). Funny community.

Edited by Tryskell

4 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Not sure if you ever read L2JBrazil content regarding myself - they say I force renames to sell more revisions (which was 1€/revision, one revision being like 15 days minimum of work). Funny community.

Fun fact: mxc community saying that too. May not in public, but they do saying that on private messages when the question "Why dont u use acis instead of that crap?" is on the table.

Fun fact2: The accusers are not developers.

1 hour ago, melron said:

Fun fact: mxc community saying that too. May not in public, but they do saying that on private messages when the question "Why dont u use acis instead of that crap?" is on the table.

Fun fact2: The accusers are not developers.

Well, the dogs bark but the caravan moves on. Literally ! :)

I made 100€/month for the last 8 years with that project. It basically covered my internet connection, whcih is 50€/month.

If I wanted to make money, I would simply work IRL. 10€ / hour in France, that's 10 hours of work in my country. And I worked way more than 10 hours per month on this project.

People got simply no clues at all. Freakin dogs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I reserve the right to answer only with this "I admire you that I think you have been the only one who has managed to circulate a ship on land" otherwise it is a loop of ambition, a 10-year project that you do not recommend for a server live.

12 hours ago, Tryskell said:

No puedo esperar a ver su bifurcación L2J IL codificada en solitario, basada en la última rama de L2J IL (no basada en ninguna bifurcación decepcionante), revisada por nadie excepto usted, codificada en menos de 10 años.

Si me proporciona evidencias de que puede obtener el mismo resultado (paquete de datos, fórmula, IA, scripts, ...), sin ningún tipo de copiar y pegar de otras fuentes, estoy dispuesto a entregarle mi cuenta de Paypal.

Edited by osvaldotl2015

5 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Well, the dogs bark but the caravan moves on. Literally ! 🙂

I made 100€/month for the last 8 years with that project. It basically covered my internet connection, whcih is 50€/month.

If I wanted to make money, I would simply work IRL. 10€ / hour in France, that's 10 hours of work in my country. And I worked way more than 10 hours per month on this project.

People got simply no clues at all. Freakin dogs.

Well I don't think they are saying it just because they have no clue. Since the most of them are not developers and they just 'collecting informations' from the surrounding devs, it makes me believe that the real problem is the devs literally.

I can't believe that a serious person would promote/sell something based in frozen or even worse in scoria OR a 'pack' without sources while they claiming that they are better. Like someone here said, "As an admin i see that its working. So its better than acis".  No hope.

It is actually coincides with the world problem named "Covid", but i wont extend it.

3 hours ago, melron said:

I can't believe that a serious person would promote/sell something based in frozen or even worse in scoria OR a 'pack' without sources while they claiming that they are better. Like someone here said, "As an admin i see that its working. So its better than acis".  No hope.

Yup you are right Bro,  frozen/scoria  worst choose :)

Edited by MrTitanas

8 hours ago, osvaldotl2015 said:

I reserve the right to answer only with this "I admire you that I think you have been the only one who has managed to circulate a ship on land" otherwise it is a loop of ambition, a 10-year project that you do not recommend for a server live.

Warhammer Online emulator don't even have AIs (monsters don't use any type of skills), their heading isn't even fixed (they don't rotate) when they purchase a player.

Such an emulator wouldn't be entirely fixed. If you can't understand that, than don't use an emulator.

It's not really hard to understand than the work is gigantic, and if you spread doing shitty packs trying to prove you're an hero and fixed 10 issues while I fixed actually 800+ REPORTED issues (not counting my own work), than, yes development will be slow. Fortunately I'm helped by good people.

About "boats on land", genius, I'm refactoring movement, trying to improve the gameplay. That won't be your L2JFrozen hotfix behavior. Strictly none teams, except L2JUnity, L2JFree and whatever main RU fork is used, actually did it. That's 3 forks, and mine.

I would like you to open a L2JIL base, work on base vanilla L2JIL, and see in how many time you destroy your sources. I got the balls to break my project for a time, in order to improve it. I did it for scripts, for skills. I do it for movement.

Also, you can actually rework boat movement and share with the community @osvaldotl2015. I'm rewarding people contributing, and that's a good contribution goal.

That's because of people thinking like you than projects, in a general matter, move slower than they could and than open source system doesn't work. Taunting idiots, while their only contribution to a project is at best, to deliver 10€, no contributing and leaking it over a shitty forums OR use those leaked sources. That should almost be a Steam achievement !

5 hours ago, melron said:

Well I don't think they are saying it just because they have no clue. Since the most of them are not developers and they just 'collecting informations' from the surrounding devs, it makes me believe that the real problem is the devs literally.

It is actually coincides with the world problem named "Covid", but i wont extend it.

Sure, but it's problematic than such people believe it. Anyway, as you say, this is no random users which are the problem (except the toxic behavior, which is annoying) - but developers splitting forces upon (almost) unused packs, trying to get some fame/honor/kudos while they simply could have the same amount of fame participating in what I consider one of the major IL project.

If people were actually less egocentric, IL would be already finished and we would have already jumped into another chronicle.

I count 2-3 years of active development left.

Edited by Tryskell

Hace 4 horas, Tryskell dijo:

El emulador de Warhammer Online ni siquiera tiene IA (los monstruos no usan ningún tipo de habilidad), su rumbo ni siquiera está fijo (no rotan) cuando compran un jugador.

Tal emulador no estaba completamente arreglado. Si no puede entender eso, no use un emulador.

No es realmente difícil de entender que el trabajo es gigantesco, y si te esparces haciendo paquetes de mierda tratando de demostrar que eres un héroe y solucióno 10 problemas mientras yo solucioné más de 800 problemas REPORTADOS (sin contar mi propio trabajo), entonces, sí el desarrollo será lento. Afortunadamente me ayuda buena gente.

Acerca de "barcos en tierra", genio, estoy refactorizando el movimiento, tratando de mejorar la jugabilidad. Ese no será su comportamiento de revisión de L2JFrozen. Estrictamente ninguno de los equipos, excepto L2JUnity, L2JFree y cualquier bifurcación RU principal que se use, lo hizo. Son 3 tenedores y el mío.

Me gustaría que abrieras una base L2JIL, trabajaras en la base vainilla L2JIL y veas en cuántas veces destruyes tus fuentes. Conseguí las bolas para romper mi proyecto por un tiempo, para mejorarlo. Lo hice por guiones, por habilidades. Lo hago por movimiento.

Además, puedes reelaborar el movimiento del barco y compartirlo con la comunidad. @ osvaldotl2015. Estoy recompensando a las personas que necesitan, y esa es una buena meta de contribución.

Eso se debe a que las personas piensan como usted que los proyectos, en general, se mueven más lento de lo que podrían y que el sistema de código abierto no funciona. Burlarse de idiotas, mientras que su única contribución a un proyecto es, en el mejor de los casos, entregar 10 €, no contribuir y filtrarlo en foros de mierda O usar esas fuentes filtradas. ¡Eso debería ser casi un logro de Steam!

Claro, pero es problemático de lo que esa gente lo cree. De todos modos, como dices, no se trata de usuarios aleatorios que son el problema (excepto el comportamiento tóxico, que es molesto), sino que los desarrolladores dividen fuerzas sobre paquetes (casi) no utilizados, tratando de obtener algo de fama / honor / felicitaciones mientras simplemente podría. Tengo la misma fama participando en lo que considero uno de los principales proyectos de IL.

Si la gente fuera menos egocéntrica, IL ya estaría terminada y ya hubiéramos saltado a otra crónica.

Cuento que quedan 2-3 años de desarrollo activo.

Tryskell Acis sincerely today in your hands is A LOOP. If there are 3 years of development left for at least 80% of things to work better tell your ENOUGH community what your project is really about. If your project were only for developers, better create an intimate circle of developers. Finish the project and then launch it on the market. Don't waste time and money on people who "pay because they don't know how to program" and end up disappointed by 800+ errors than you. you have generated yourself. I really don't know if you are an ambitious person or a vile scammer sooner or later whatever it is will come to light. I leave the topic here greetings good luck with your project

Edited by osvaldotl2015

2 hours ago, osvaldotl2015 said:

Tryskell Acis sincerely today in your hands is A LOOP. If there are 3 years of development left for at least 80% of things to work better tell your ENOUGH community what your project is really about. If your project were only for developers, better create an intimate circle of developers. Finish the project and then launch it on the market. Don't waste time and money on people who "pay because they don't know how to program" and end up disappointed by 800+ errors than you. you have generated yourself. I really don't know if you are an ambitious person or a vile scammer sooner or later whatever it is will come to light. I leave the topic here greetings good luck with your project

Well, your opinion is based on the idea you can do everything alone, but a project of such scale can't be done alone. I need testers, I need some dedicated people to work on. How do you get your developers first, if your project is entirely private and got no funds ? How do you test issues ? Why I would simply bother doing public shares, if my point is to put it private ?

You can't understand that since you never opened/led a project.  You also probably never reworked any big feature, if you think any big core edition comes without any error. You speak about things you never experienced - like a virgin would speak about sex.

People who paid for aCis perfectly know about the project :

- In changeset 40 I deleted ALL skills. No skills were working.

- In changeset 273 I deleted ALL scripts (Jython was deleted). None quest was working.

Such move never bothered me. There is a road, and there is an end to it. Whatever time it takes.

You said it yourself - if you're unhappy with something, code it. Boats are landing on ground ? Then pick your little hands, fix it, share with the community. You will get rewarded with either access or money.

People who code on aCis simply share what they want to share. I can't force helpers to work on something they don't want to. Myself, I code what I want to code.

You should be angry versus yourself - which do nothing - not versus me, who actually acts.

PS :

After a little search with your name, no mention of osvaldotl2015 over my forums. So you reported 0 issue, fixed 0 thing, contributed nothing. No mention in my excel file of old customers, so you  probably never contributed financially aswell.

Mention over L2JBrazil : https://www.l2jbrasil.com/topic/122190-~~woh-v3~~-by-dagger-based-in-acis-366-revision~~/

A pack, based on leaked aCis, full of customs. And for that you got 15 kudos.

Strangely it was exactly what I said earlier. Unfortunately, you won't change my opinion about BRs, in general...

Edited by Tryskell
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

Bueno, tu opinión se basa en la idea de que puedes hacer todo solo, pero un proyecto de tal escala no se puede hacer solo. Necesito testers, necesito gente dedicada a trabajar. ¿Cómo consigues a tus desarrolladores primero, si tu proyecto es completamente privado y no tiene fondos? ¿Cómo se prueban los problemas? ¿Por qué simplemente me molestaría en hacer acciones públicas, si mi objetivo es ponerlo en privado?

No puedes entender eso ya que nunca abriste / dirigiste un proyecto. También es probable que nunca haya reelaborado ninguna función importante, si cree que alguna edición de gran núcleo viene sin ningún error. Hablas de cosas que nunca has experimentado, como hablaría una virgen sobre el sexo.

Las personas que pagaron por aCis conocen perfectamente el proyecto :

- En el conjunto de cambios 40 eliminé TODAS las habilidades. No funcionaba ninguna habilidad.

- En el conjunto de cambios 273 eliminé TODOS los scripts (se eliminó Jython). Ninguna misión estaba funcionando.

Tal movimiento nunca me molestó. Hay un camino y tiene un final. El tiempo que sea necesario.

Lo dijiste tú mismo; si no estás satisfecho con algo, codifícalo. ¿Los barcos están aterrizando en tierra? Luego elige tus manitas, arréglalas, compártelas con la comunidad. Serás recompensado con acceso o dinero.

Las personas que codifican en aCis simplemente comparten lo que quieren compartir. No puedo obligar a los ayudantes a trabajar en algo que no quieren. Yo mismo codifico lo que quiero codificar.

Debería estar enojado contra usted mismo, que no hace nada, no contra mí, que en realidad actúa.

PS :

Después de una pequeña búsqueda con su nombre, no menciono osvaldotl2015 en mis foros. Así que informaste 0 problema, solucionaste 0 cosas, no contribuiste nada. No hay mención en mi archivo de Excel de clientes antiguos, por lo que probablemente nunca contribuiste económicamente.

Mención sobre L2JBrazil:  https://www.l2jbrasil.com/topic/122190-~~woh-v3~~-by-dagger-based-in-acis-366-revision~~/

Un pack, basado en aCis filtrado, lleno de costumbres. Y por eso obtuviste 15 felicitaciones.

Curiosamente, fue exactamente lo que dije antes. Desafortunadamente, no cambiará mi opinión sobre las BR, en general ...

It is not that he is angry, it is that I think he is exaggerating that his project is suitable, however it is not like that. When you have it optimal to be able to launch it live, there you can say that if it is worth paying 100, 200,300, 500 euros in the meantime, what does someone who pays 100 euros for a project that you well know is not suitable for a live server ? I contributed to l2jbrasil and thanks to that many people started using l2jacis as I mentioned above. I am not a programmer, I have just a basic java course but I know when something works, I am self-taught or whatever it is called and I feel good like that. If you search your excel osvaldotl well, it doesn't take much science to figure out who I am. Today and for a long time l2jacis serves only for a custom server and in that case I can not complain since I have taken the acis project to the limit at least until 382 and I liked it but I have to be honest as well as acis now I do not I recommend for a server unless it's custom

14 hours ago, melron said:

... Since the most of them are not developers and they just 'collecting informations' from the surrounding devs ...

Like someone here said, "As an admin i see that its working. So its better than acis".  No hope.

1 hour ago, osvaldotl2015 said:

I am not a programmer, I have just a basic java course but I know when something works, I am self-taught or whatever it is called and I feel good like that. 

Tryskell keep doing what are you doing and always remember dog's will bark but caravan will move. And If I will be you I will avoid this forum, coz toxic levels here reach over 100%  GF MF HF :) p.s. People who been working for past 17 years at L2 industry admire Acis (and I not talk about myself), so it says A LOT  so keep going:)! 

2 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Tryskell keep doing what are you doing and always remember dog's will bark but caravan will move. And If I will be you I will avoid this forum, coz toxic levels here reach over 100%  GF MF HF 🙂 p.s. People who been working for past 17 years at L2 industry admire Acis (and I not talk about myself), so it says A LOT  so keep going:)! 

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you for no particular reason, but you are such a cheerleader in this thread, it's insane.

8 hours ago, Romotheone said:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you for no particular reason, but you are such a cheerleader in this thread, it's insane.

Ha ha nice one 😂👍🍻

• Thanks 1