WHATS CRYPTED?

Corason

its custom encryption, so no public tool gonna help you with that. You will need to run game to dump it from memory, there are many ways to do that, easiest would be using FileManager class from core.dll, but you can expect AAC trying to make it hard since its their packer.

• Like 1

It's AA's usual basic RC4 encryption, the keys are defined by the server which AA pulls at startup - you can still remove this encryption the standard way (using any engine load function) but your problem will be in getting a dll into the AA protected process to be able to call the engine functions, it can be done it's not that hard just no one's gonna do it for you for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anarchy said:

It's AA's usual basic RC4 encryption, the keys are defined by the server which AA pulls at startup - you can still remove this encryption the standard way (using any engine load function) but your problem will be in getting a dll into the AA protected process to be able to call the engine functions, it can be done it's not that hard just no one's gonna do it for you for free.

there is a file check from the server, a simple injection will not work, plus as far as I understand there is an antidump and all the logic is written in the exe, a simple ordinary user will not be able to overcome this)

On 10/4/2021 at 7:43 PM, Corason said:

Who can decrypt this?

spacer.png

Yes, this is really something new. I understand what the point is and I will say that nothing is impossible, there are good answers in this thread on this matter ( @AlmostGood / @Anarchy  ) and they are right in this case.

But those who know how to do this will not do it ( some of them no longer work with Lineage already for example ).

22 hours ago, iPerfect said:

everything is written there)

add the system folder to the theme and specify the chronicle of the game - so someone will try to help you - and it 's harder to do it from the picture))