interlude [L2J] L2Helios

14 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

Hello. Our OBT server is currently online. Is the topic going to be moved now to private servers, or when the server is on live phase ?

26/11 if you dont mind mate!

• Like 1

We are in the process of migrating to a new web hosting with a new website design and the addition of a forum. Our website is expected to be back online by midnight according to the company.

10 minutes ago, idoomsong1337 said:

So in this server you cant acomplish nothing as solo player. Wp

I'm not sure why you'd say that, but I can assume you run the mindset of a 2005 player who thinks raid bosses can only be farmed by full parties or clans and completely ignores the trade market, or alternative ways to obtain items. All the gear can be farmed in solo zones with the only exception being helios weapons that require raid tokens which only drop from RBs.

We have 10 RBs that respawn every 4 hours. That means 60 RBs in 24 hours. Solo players can solo the RBs with titans, or smaller groups can contest them on non-prime time.

Then there's the market. You can easily exchange farm items for raid tokens or an OE S grade weapon for a +0 helios weapon.

You can always donate for it if you don't want to farm or bother with trades. Items obtained through donations will be balanced based on the server's current stage.

To sum up, solo players can farm:

1. All gear up to S grades

2. Enchants to OE their gear

3. Helios armors

4. SA for helios armors

5. Bonus SA for helios weapons

6. Bonus SA for tateossian jewels.

Solo players can still farm RBs for helios weapons on non-prime time, but they have at least 3 other alternatives to get their hands on those.

I hope this answers your question, and hopefully next time you have some doubts on how something can work, feel free to report it and mention what your exact issue is, instead of resorting to attacks. 

Why people are so fragile in 2021... i dont attack you i said my opinion based on features. Imagine clans to let you kill any raid as solo/duo guy lol this is bs about prime time. Anyway hard pass.

P.s u were the CL of SGC clan,so probably free items for them i guess.

Edited by idoomsong1337

1 minute ago, idoomsong1337 said:

Why people are so fragile in 2021... i dont attack you i said my opinion based on features. Imagine clans to let you kill any raid as solo/duo guy lol this is bs about prime time. Anyway hard pass.

You literally made a false statement and I debunked it. You are the one coming in a server's topic just to complain about it while no1 really forced you to join, or asked you in the first place. It's quite hypocritical to call someone else "fragile". 

I've never understood why people think it's edgy or it makes their argument any better when they add our current year in it. 10 years ago people would argue "interlude in 2011 lol", yet here we are in 2021. 

If you're looking for a solo-players ONLY server, then you're on the wrong topic and chronicle. Try L2 Essence which is made for solo players in a fully casual environment focused on PVE. On Helios, we are looking to create a very competitive environment while accommodating as many nostalgic casual solo players as we can.

No point to argue further. Have fun.

Update!

With Christmas being so close, the team of L2 Helios has decided to offer some early x-mas gifts to our community! Register your party, or your clan on our Forum and receive Premium Accounts and Helios coins upon the server's opening!

Our estimated opening date is December 11th - 22:00 GMT+2

Register your party, or clan and read our offer's details here: https://www.lineage2helios.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0

Introducing our unique Clan Points system! This point system is used to determine the top clan of the week on L2 Helios and reward them with real cash $.

How does it work ? Every week, clans can farm those points via our 10 special RBs, Epics, Castle siege & Heroes (Details for the point system can be found below). Every Monday at 02:00 AM GMT+2 the list will be refreshed and the clan with the most points will be the winner. This will trigger a new weekly cycle where all clans start from 0 points again for the new week.

How are those points obtained exactly ? 1. When a clan member last hits one of our special RBs. 2. When a clan member last hits an Epic boss. 3. When a clan is victorious over a castle siege. 4. When a clan member claims his Hero status.

How many points does each event provide ?

Special RBs: 15 points per RB.

Epics:

Valakas: 1.000 points

Antharas: 1.000 points

Baium: 500 points

Zaken: 250 points

QA: 150 points

Core: 100 points

Orfen: 100 points

Castles:

Aden Castle: 1.000 points

Rune Castle: 750 points

Goddard Castle: 750 points

Giran Castle: 500 points

Heroes: 200 points per Hero.

Register your clan on our forum and claim our special Christmas offer on live! https://www.lineage2helios.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0
Join our discord:
https://discord.gg/8Tkawajbh5
https://lineage2helios.com/

2 hours ago, splicho said:

The only project with all retail interlude formulas xddd

I actually participated to the rewrite of some of those formulas (actually : pdam, chargedam, accuracy, blow rate, lethal rate, blow damages and heal formulas), so I can confirm the ones I named match with AdvExt PTS testing.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 0skar said:

I have a feeling that you are gonna distribute free items for all your friends/relatives joining your server gl thought

hes not such guy who gonna do this i can confirm it.